• 18(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Thanks.
(2012-03-20, 12:01)Chaos_666 Wrote: Hi there

German Version
Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_shutdown_title">Ausschaltknopf</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_shutdown_summary">Konfigurieren Sie die Aktion des Ausschaltknopfs.</string>

<string-array name="preferences_shutdown_labels">
<item>Herunterfahren</item>
<item>Ruhezustand</item>
<item>Neustart</item>
<item>Energiesparmodus</item>
<item>Beenden</item>
</string-array>

THX
Chaos

there was a little typo here:
Energiesparmodus

@Tolriq
love what you have done with this widget Nod
Thanks Smile

But as someone told me it's no more only a simple widget, it's a full app with a widget now :p

Edit : I still miss the german translation for : <item>Power Menu</item>
Hi there
(2012-03-21, 11:11)solidsatras Wrote: there was a little typo here:
Energiesparmodus
Yes though i read it three times Undecided

(2012-03-21, 11:43)Tolriq Wrote: Edit : I still miss the german translation for : <item>Power Menu</item>
IMHO
<item>Power-Menü</item>

THX
Chaos
A little game to see how many people follow Yatse but don't post :p

If at least 10 different people post here something like i want next version, I'll give here an exclusive preview of the upcoming Market Release (Yes new skin inside).

The new skin is named : Glow in the Dark Smile

Game end in 24hours.
i want next version
I want a new version Smile
Hi there,

i want the next version.

Gimme Gimme.

THX
Chaos
Me wants preview, gimme plz
(2012-03-22, 00:16)Tolriq Wrote: A little game to see how many people follow Yatse but don't post :p

If at least 10 different people post here something like i want next version, I'll give here an exclusive preview of the upcoming Market Release (Yes new skin inside).

The new skin is named : Glow in the Dark Smile

Game end in 24hours.

Will you be adding any more tablet skins anytime soon?
Thanks for a great app!
*wielding pitch-fork*

Back, you animals! Run Tolriq, save yourself from these insatiable savages!
Well it's look like it's a loosed game Sad
Some news Smile

Version 1.0 is in it's last testing phase, it should be out on the Market 1 or 2 days after Eden is out.

I'll finally follow Warlion suggestion about release so there's will be a free version and a donate version.
Both with the same functionality. The only difference will be that Donate version will have more skins when the free version will only have the new skin.

It does not remove functionality since I want the app to be free but it gives donors a little more to thanks them.

After that the 2 new functionality already asked that should come are :
- An optional notification when somethings plays to allow quick access to the remote even if in another application.
- Support for multiple Xbmc installation and easy switch.

If you want other things it's time to ask.
is the time issue fixed when playing movies with mpc-hc? IE time won't keep going to zero every minute?
One feature that would make Yatse great is the ability to create our own buttons. Give us a few resizable button shapes and let us type in any http api command we like. I think this would be great because most of us need different functions on the remote and this would allow exactly that. Maybe have a second screen with only user defined buttons?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24