• 25(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Well it seems I did not check this one Smile

Yatse will include a limited version of this, limited to Xmbc start and Windows.
(2012-04-08, 19:38)Chaos_666 Wrote: Just a question about the call plugin.
What happens if the number ist not found in the phonebook (because the number is not saved there)?
Is it correct that xbmc displays unknown caller? Although the number is send?

I've remade some tests and the plugin behave correctly.

I got Contact Name if available then phone number if available then Huh if not available.
Btw toriq I can find the configuration of the pause/mute on call did you remove it?
Hum well yes it's written every where :p

There's now plugins for Call and SMS, to limit permissions on main app and allow more functions for people who want's them.

Just install them, start them and configure Smile
Lol undersatand, sorry about the offtopic but can you recomend one I never try before lol
Not sure to understand Smile

But the plugins are on the market like Yatse Smile
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...callplugin
and
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...tsmsplugin
Dsorry I guess I miss a lot of post I'm sorry bro thanks a lot
Hi there,
(2012-04-09, 21:27)Tolriq Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 19:38)Chaos_666 Wrote: Just a question about the call plugin.
What happens if the number ist not found in the phonebook (because the number is not saved there)?
Is it correct that xbmc displays unknown caller? Although the number is send?

I've remade some tests and the plugin behave correctly.

I got Contact Name if available then phone number if available then Huh if not available.
you are correct and i fooled myself.

Tried to call from my homephone which is connected with a dirty script and that showed me unknown caller (cause it was an outgoing call) and that message popped over the incoming call from my mobile phone Big Grin
Sorry for bugging

THX
Chaos

Glad to hear that Smile

BTW not a lot of downloads of the plugins, don't know if because not used or not enough advertised since even Warlion did not find them Sad
Hi there
(2012-04-10, 17:39)Tolriq Wrote: Glad to hear that Smile

BTW not a lot of downloads of the plugins, don't know if because not used or not enough advertised since even Warlion did not find them Sad

yes strange. For me that is more important than any skin.
BTW skins: Is there a special reason you did not choose to create that app according to the "new" Android Design Guide (Holo).
Just a question. Like the Holo design.

THX
Chaos
Well the settings should look holo on ics and dialogs.

But for the remote hard to imagine how holo would render Smile
(2012-04-10, 17:39)Tolriq Wrote: Glad to hear that Smile

I think you need to put the links on about yatse to the plugins with a little description of what they do , before asking you I try to find it on the market with no luck.
I'll put the link directly in the settings since I'm not sure users goes in About Smile

So some new strings Smile

Code:
<string name="preferences_plugins_header">Plugins</string>
    <string name="preferences_plugins_plugins_title">Install Plugins</string>
    <string name="preferences_plugins_plugins_summary">Touch to find plugins on the market.</string>
<string name="str_buy_unlocker">Buy unlocker to access themes. (See About)</string>

Spanish translation

Code:
<string name="preferences_plugins_header">Plugins</string> <string name="preferences_plugins_plugins_title">Instala Plugins</string> <string name="preferences_plugins_plugins_summary">Toca para buscar plugins en google market .</string> <string name="str_buy_unlocker">Compra el unlocker para habilitar los Temas. (ve acerca)</string>
Hi there,

German
Code:
<string name="preferences_plugins_header">Plugins</string>
    <string name="preferences_plugins_plugins_title">Installiere Plugins</string>
    <string name="preferences_plugins_plugins_summary">Drücken um die Plugins im Google Play Market zu finden.</string>
<string name="str_buy_unlocker">Kaufe Yatse Widget Unlocker um Themes zu benutzen. (Siehe Info)</string>

THX
Chaos

• 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24