• 27(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Simply love this app Smile

The Unlock version is not to find on Play Sad
What the hell you are right did google remove it again?
well it seems to work pretty good now aside from crashing frequently.
Yes it seems Master Google has decided to ban the unlocker for the same reason as the old full , which is just impossible since the unlocker does nothing ......
If no answer from them quickly I'll need people to ask them why to help me have answers.

@robl45, if crashing you should have a notification for sending a mail with information, if you don't have unchecked the option of course. But I'm sorry that sort of message really doesn't help Smile Neither me to help you, Neither you to get help Smile
I did send it, you said it would be fixed in next version. So it is working well aside from the crashes that will be fixed soon :-)
Omg Smile Just find the relationship with your nickname :p Sorry I just came back from skying I just want to go sleep very long day Smile
Ok good news the Unlocker is back Smile

Thanks to someone at Google i finally get an answer, the previous full version was banned because of the Avatar poster, and the Unlocker because I did not put a word that the Sintel logo is copyrighted by blender.
They accepted to unban it if I add the description ....

So at this time all of the remotes on the Market can be banned soon because of the screenshots (even the Official Xbmc Remote if an admin see that and transmit to the team for eventual action).
This is related to the change from Market to Google Play and that they now sells movies and have new rules dictated by Movies editors Smile.

It seems some words in the description saying that image are not in the app and attributes copyright can help a lot to avoid problems.
Glad to hear something that absurd lol
Been testing with my Desire HD (2.3.5) and HTC One X (4.0.3)

Both runs without craches and 100% Smile

Unlock version is now working Smile
Seems there's some download of Xbmc Starter.

Does it works as intended for those who tries ?
(2012-04-18, 14:29)Tolriq Wrote: Seems there's some download of Xbmc Starter.

Does it works as intended for those who tries ?

Works on both my Win7 mashines 64/32bit

Nice feature to implement this in the remote Smile

Tried using <alwaysontop>yes</alwaysontop> but still cant seem to get XBMC in front.... damn annoying
I had this problem one time Smile

I've just uploaded a new version 1.2.0.0 that should correct this and always bring Xbmc in the foreground.
Even if Xbmc is already started and minimized the long press should works.
Niicceee.......... From my end XBMC will now be complete when Multi Host is implement in the remote Wink

Really apreciate your work with XBMC Smile

::: Starter seems to only work fine first time.......... second time activated it call´s xbmc.exe but dont put it in front untill starter is shut/open.......
Tolriq, I just noticed a slight oversight in the 'Wake On Lan' part.. The message displayed after sending the signal say "WOL sended" or something to that affect.. Could you please replaced 'sended' with 'sent'?

My obsessive compulsive half thanks you!
Mine doesn't pause when calls come in anymore. It used to do it.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24