• 28(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Did you install the plugin?
@Cykle : Gonna run some more tests, works ok here Sad

@skabyss : There must be some other horrors in the English text :p Don't hesitate to report them.

@robl45: As suggested by Warlion, it's now a plugin that need to be started at least once.
New Xbmc Starter 1.3 should now really works correctly in all cases Smile (Well I hope :p )
Hey Tolriq, I had a couple more ideas/suggestions I wanted to run by you!

I like the new notification bar element, but it seems like it could be more utilized.. One idea I had is to show the duration and expected end time of whatever is playing. Some skins display this when paused but I think it would be great to be able to just pull down the notification bar and see what time the content is expected to end at. This could be implemented in the 'now playing' part too.

I would also love to see the ability to send a totally custom command to xbmc based on a user-entered text string, a bit like eventghost allows users to create.. I would love to have a custom button to launch the 'global search' script.

My last suggestion is could you mute the default sound that plays when using the hardware volume keys? It just seems slightly out of place when the rest of the remote responds with the haptic feedback, and then it beeps with the normal android volume adjust sound when that is used.. If it could be mapped to vibrate with the rest of the remote (if enabled) I think it would feel more appropriate. I'm using a galaxy nexus if that helps at all as far as that goes.

LOVE the app tho! Looking forward to your next project!
In 1.7 the notification is now skinned, shows the current poster and can display times if the option is selected to display times in widgets.

Will see to add an option to show estimated end time (but need to find place or show it instead of duration will see) perhaps more for 1.8.

The total custom command is not possible at this moment, because Json does not allow that it's not like before when we send basic string containing a command. For some commands it can be send by Event Server but special way to pass arguments depending on action. And lastly lots still needs HttpApi that is deprecated and that I really don't want to use.

For next Xbmc version Json will have much more commands so should be easier, for Eden : 2 choices : you use the keymap in xbmc and long press the keyboard button to switch to keymap mode, this allow you a full total control of actions, or you tell me the exact command and parameters and if the command have some use for other users I add it in the special commands dialog.

For you last wish it's not possible it would need a permission to write settings all over the phone to disable that at system level when the remote is on. And I really don't want to ask for such permissions.

The next project is a little reported due to a little less time than wanted to directly do a perfect app. So I think I'll add browsing media in Yatse Widget (In a way not too awful for tablets) and when all works good I'll back-port the code to the tablet version.

Since there's not so much download of Yatse Widget and ICS is not enough deployed I think it will be more profitable to users to do in this way.
I would like to contribute with a Portuguese (European) translation.
Where can I find the language file?

[EDIT] nevermind, found it.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/documents/3

There you go
Cool 2 new translations Smile

To translators, please remember to get notification to this thread, because I give new strings for next versions here first (I surely post 1.7 strings today or tomorrow Smile )
Cool new version coming soon Smile
Hi there
(2012-04-20, 12:50)Tolriq Wrote: Cool 2 new translations Smile

To translators, please remember to get notification to this thread, because I give new strings for next versions here first (I surely post 1.7 strings today or tomorrow Smile )
Notification enabled :-D

Hopefully i find the time.

THX
Chaos
Ok here we are strings for 1.7 Smile

Some strings where already in previous version with other names and some looks the same but have subtle differences like Media Center instead of Xbmc.
Since this is easier for you to each copy paste your old translation when they are OK and change what need to be changed, I prefer that you do the job good than I try to do it and made mistakes. (of course don't change the name="" part :p )

Just a small remark for Add / Edit / Remote / Connect those texts are on 4 buttons on the same line so please use small translation or abbreviation so they fit Smile

Code:
<string name="str_mediacenter_hosts">Media Center Hosts</string>
    <string name="str_select_host">Select Media Center</string>
    <string name="str_add_host">No Media Center defined.\nPlease go to settings to add one.</string>
    <string name="str_add">Add</string>
    <string name="str_edit">Edit</string>
    <string name="str_remove">Remove</string>
    <string name="str_connect">Connect</string>
    <string name="str_yes">Yes</string>
    <string name="str_no">No</string>
    <string name="str_areyousure">Are you sure ?</string>
    <string name="str_deletehost">Delete Host</string>
    <string name="str_save">Save changes ?</string>
    <string name="str_quit">Quit</string>

<string name="preferences_hosts_header">Media Centers</string>
    <string name="preferences_hosts_title">Manage</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_header">WOL (Wake on Lan)</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_port_title">WOL Port</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_port_summary">Udp port for WOL over Mobile Network.</string>    
    <string name="preferences_host_macaddress_title">Mac Address</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_macaddress_summary">The host Mac Address. (Ex: 00:00:00:00:00:00)</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_autofill_title">Auto Detect Mac Address</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_autofill_summary">Attempt to detect Mac Address. Host must be set and running.</string>

<string name="preferences_host_header">Media Center</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_name_title">Name</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_name_summary">Name of Media Center.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_ip_title">Host</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_ip_summary">Hostname or IP of Media Center.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_port_title">Port</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_port_summary">Media Center Api port.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_useauthentication_title">Use authentication</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_useauthentication_summary">Check if account is needed to connect to Media Center API.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_login_title">Login</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_login_summary"></string>
    <string name="preferences_host_password_title">Password</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_password_summary"></string>

<string name="preferences_host_wifionly_title">Wifi only</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wifionly_summary">Refresh only when connected to Wifi.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wifissid_title">Access Point</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wifissid_summary">Leave empty to allow any Access Point.</string>

See you tomorrow now it's time to prepare to see http://nightwish.com live for those who like / know (Not related to Xbmc but who cares :p)
Enjoy Nightwish man! Have seen them 3 times so far and every time they are better and better!
Wohoo Nightwish FTW,

but without Tarja it is not the same Confused

Code:
<string name="str_mediacenter_hosts">Media Center Hosts</string>
    <string name="str_select_host">Wähle Media Center</string>
    <string name="str_add_host">Kein Media Center definiert.\n Bitte fügen Sie eins in den Einstellungen hinzu.</string>
    <string name="str_add">Hinzufügen</string>
    <string name="str_edit">Bearbeiten</string>
    <string name="str_remove">Entfernen</string>
    <string name="str_connect">Verbinden</string>
    <string name="str_yes">Ja</string>
    <string name="str_no">Nein</string>
    <string name="str_areyousure">Sind sie sicher?</string>
    <string name="str_deletehost">Entferne Host</string>
    <string name="str_save">Änderungen speichern?</string>
    <string name="str_quit">Beenden</string>

<string name="preferences_hosts_header">Media Center</string>
    <string name="preferences_hosts_title">Verwalten</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_header">WOL (Wake on Lan)</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_port_title">WOL Port</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_port_summary">UDP Port für WOL über das Mobile Netzwerk.</string>    
    <string name="preferences_host_macaddress_title">MAC Addresse</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_macaddress_summary">Die Host MAC Addresse. (Bspw: 00:00:00:00:00:00)</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_autofill_title">Automatisch die MAC Addresse erkennen</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wol_autofill_summary">Versucht die MAC Adresse automatisch zu erkennen. Der Host muss konfiguriert sein und laufen.</string>

<string name="preferences_host_header">Media Center</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_name_title">Name</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_name_summary">Name des Media Center.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_ip_title">Host</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_ip_summary">Hostname or IP of Media Center.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_port_title">Port</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_port_summary">Media Center API port.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_useauthentication_title">Benutze Authentifizierung</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_useauthentication_summary">Mit Benutzernamen/Passwort bei der API anmelden.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_login_title">Benutzername</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_login_summary"></string>
    <string name="preferences_host_password_title">Passwort</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_password_summary"></string>

<string name="preferences_host_wifionly_title">nur bei WLAN</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wifionly_summary">Nur bei WLAN-Verbindung aktualisieren.</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wifissid_title">Access Point</string>
    <string name="preferences_host_wifissid_summary">Frei lassen um beliebigen Access Point zuzulassen.</string>

Hopefully everything correct.
Greetings to Nightwish :-D

THX
Chaos
Already seen them with Tarja and with Anette Smile

And Anette is not so bad, people don't like change and don't give her a chance (Well I still prefer Tarja but did not stop to listen :p)
Hi there,

no Problem with Anette so far, but imho different style.

And with Tarja it sounded more unique to me.

THX
Chaos

• 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24