• 34(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Well the only reason I can see about this particular problem, is that Xbmc Starter starts before your network adapater is fully loaded so can't bind to it.

Do you use an usb wifi card or use a firewall ?
(2012-05-06, 10:20)Tolriq Wrote: Well the only reason I can see about this particular problem, is that Xbmc Starter starts before your network adapater is fully loaded so can't bind to it.

Do you use an usb wifi card or use a firewall ?

i do have a usb wifi card
Ok, I'll try to add a start timer option in version 1.4.

Since I've reinstalled my PC and not yet Visual Studio, will happens during next week.
Finally found a little time.

New Xbmc Starter 1.4 with new option Delayed Start for users that may need it.
i'm sorry, i've searched the site for 5 minutes already, where is the xbmc starter?
Are you serious ? You have already downloaded it at least twice, it's written every where to check Wiki and you can't find it Huh

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...bmcStarter
i found it now.
Hello all,

I'll need pre pre pre alpha testers soon for performances tests.

You won't see anything new it's just speed tests about library sync.

I need very large library tests and low / middle end phones tests.

If you think you can help please give a mail in PM.

If it can motivate, beta testers for this will also beta tests the browsing when it comes after :p
Hey Tolriq, for what its worth I wasn't able to get the xbmc starter working on windows 7, though I only tinkered with it for a few minutes I did try adding an exception to the firewall too.

Couple questions though, the UDP port being used is supposed to be the same as the WOL packet port, correct? May there be some conflict or advanced port setting I'm not considering?

EDIT: Got it working by setting it as a different port than WOL is!
You mean port X in Yatse and port Y in XbmcStarter HuhHuh?
Hi torliq I'll happily be a alpha tester for you hav a library of over 1000 movies and 100 fullish tv show
PLUS I've got a acer liquid metal android phine

If I can help let me know?

Tia

Scalda
Thanks just give me a mail in PM so I can send you the pre alpha when it's ready Smile
(2012-05-10, 11:11)Tolriq Wrote: You mean port X in Yatse and port Y in XbmcStarter HuhHuh?

Originally it was set to use port 7 (same port as wol on that machine) but I changed yatse and the starter to use port 12 instead and that seemed to do it.. Not sure if regular wol will work on it now though. Perhaps there was some kind of conflict between the services?
Wol is not a service on your pc and don't use a port, it's a broadcast.
So changing port won't affect Wol via Wifi, only via 3G you need to change your router configuration if you used it.

Port 7 must be used by another application on your machine so changing it solved the problem Smile

I should add checks and alerts in Xbmc Started, but well it's more a convenience tool that a full featured software :p
having some problems with starter wont load the config file, it writes to the xml file but at restart it pop up and askes for info again :o(

Just did a new win7 install.

btw, if starter config is visible can it then "keep win7 alive" ?

• 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24