• 41(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Just awesome!
Best Android xbmc remote App avaiable. Works just Perfect on my Tablet and smartphone.
Thanks, I like such feedback :p

Some more string for upcoming 2.2.0 release Smile

Quote: <string-array name="preferences_gridview_labels">
<item>Never</item>
<item>Only landscape</item>
<item>Always</item>
</string-array>

Quote: <string name="str_menu_sort_episodenumber">Episode Number</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort_rating">Rating</string>
<string name="str_menu_episodes">All episodes</string>
<string name="str_menu_resume">Resume</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_gridview_title">Use Gridview</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_gridview_summary">List items as a grid instead of a simple list.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_skipseasons_title">Skip seasons</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_skipseasons_summary">Tv Show list goes directly to Episode list.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_hidewatched_title">Hide watched</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_hidewatched_summary">Hide watched default state.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_fastscroll_title">Fast Scroll</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_fastscroll_summary">No images during fastscroll. Speedup scrolling for slow phones</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_smallgrid_title">Small Gridview</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_smallgrid_summary">Use smaller Gridview. Best rendering on phones.</string>
Fantastic remote! I liked it when it was just remote widgets, but now with the tablet browsing, its the best out there!

I have a couple of pieces of constructive criticism/feature suggestions: One, there does not seem to be support for movie sets. Will this get added in the future? Also, when playing music, the list defaults to track name. When using other remotes, the list went in the order it shows it xbmc (i.e. filename). The only reason this is an issue for me is I have a lot of live albums where the track number doesn't correspond to the filename (multiple disks per show means the tracks are out of sequence from the concert). Could you add an option to sort the songlist by filename in addition to track name/number?

Again, great work and I look forward to the continued (and rapid) development of this project! Big Grin
Movies set are on todo, but since I don't use them for the moment I still have no idea on how to implement those correctly Smile
Should they show in the movie list directly or a movie list only listing or well don't know.

For the filenames, well I don't synchronize this field and probably wont this would make local database quite big on the phone for big libraries.
I don't understand why you can't use track number to order the songs of concert. Shouldn't track number correspond to well the order or the songs ?
Tolriq, I just noticed that you worked out the volume beep on pushing the button in remote mode! I was just using it and knew something was different, but wasn't sure what!

Thanks a ton! As always love your app!
(2012-07-27, 11:05)Tolriq Wrote:
(2012-07-26, 20:49)salora Wrote:
(2012-07-25, 00:18)Tolriq Wrote: And a last one for today just to show that 2.0 is just the beginning and not an end Smile

I'm gonna love this one my friend.... Big Grin Rofl

2.1 is already published with that feature Smile Just check the options.

it is "vue grille" that's it?

not rendering so good on my htc one S, hopefully it with do better on my galaxy S2 and my nexus 7 Big Grin

This is more a tablet view Smile

Don't really think that such grid view would be usable on 4'' screens. Text would be unreadable if so much informations.

What I can try to add for phone is a pure image grid with no text and smaller images. Will see if that can render something useful or not.
(2012-07-27, 19:36)Tolriq Wrote: Movies set are on todo, but since I don't use them for the moment I still have no idea on how to implement those correctly Smile
Should they show in the movie list directly or a movie list only listing or well don't know.

For the filenames, well I don't synchronize this field and probably wont this would make local database quite big on the phone for big libraries.
I don't understand why you can't use track number to order the songs of concert. Shouldn't track number correspond to well the order or the songs ?

Thanks Tolriq. As to the filename issue, many of these live concerts are multiple disks. So, sometimes a set of the concert will go on more than one disc. Example: Set 1 of the concert is 12 songs long. 9 songs are on disc 1, 3 songs start off disc 2. Set 2 is on the remainder of disc 2 and disc 3. The file structure is set up so that a set will show up as a single album in xbmc, allowing me to push play and listen to the whole set from start to finish without interruption. The filenames, btw, are usually in this format: d01t01songnamehere, so sorting by file name allows the whole concert to be displayed in the proper order.

XBMC (or at least my skin) sorts this way by default, as do some of the remotes. I will check later and see which remotes have this sorting capability and which do not. Thanks again for the great work.

Ok so the track are correctly tagged with cd number and track number ?

If yes the order should be CD 1 track 1 --- x CD 2 track 1 --- x CD 3 track 1 --- x ?

For the moment I don"t handle the CD tag part but this i can add it won't blow up the database and should correct your problem.
And for salora:

This is what I can propose for phones :

Taken from my S3, I must admit I like it :p just say Yes (or anyone else :p) and I add this option in 2.2.0 Smile
Yes Smile
Hi Tolriq

German Version:
Quote: <string-array name="preferences_gridview_labels">
<item>Niemals</item>
<item>Nur im Querformat</item>
<item>Immer</item>
</string-array>

Quote: <string name="str_menu_sort_episodenumber">Episoden Nummer</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort_rating">Bewertung</string>
<string name="str_menu_episodes">Alle Episoden</string>
<string name="str_menu_resume">Fortfahren</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_gridview_title">Raster Ansicht benutzen</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_gridview_summary">Stellt die Objekte in einem Raster anstelle einer Liste dar.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_skipseasons_title">Staffeln überspringen</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_skipseasons_summary">Die Auflistung der TV Serien geht direkt zur Episodenliste.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_hidewatched_title">Gesehens verstecken</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_hidewatched_summary">Bereits gesehene Objekte werden versteckt.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_fastscroll_title">Schnelles Scrollen</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_fastscroll_summary">Keine Bilder beim Scrollen anzeigen. Verbessert die Scrollgeschwindigkeit bei langsamen Geräten.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_smallgrid_title">Kleine Raster Ansicht</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_smallgrid_summary">Kleine Raster Ansicht verwenden. Verbessert das Rendering auf Telefonen.</string>

not perfect, but should be understandable :-D

THX
Chaos

Thanks but if you can also do the part p58 Smile http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1152293.

Regards,
Tolriq.
Of course,
(2012-07-28, 17:44)Tolriq Wrote: Thanks but if you can also do the part p58 Smile http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1152293.

Regards,
Tolriq.
missed them, feel free to drop me an email next time ;-)

Quote:<string-array name="actionbar_music">
<item>Alben</item>
<item>Künstler</item>
<item>Genre</item>
<item>Lieder</item>
</string-array>
<string-array name="preferences_musicsong_labels">
<item>Abspielen</item>
<item>Einreihen</item>
</string-array>

Quote:<string name="str_movies">Filme</string>
<string name="str_tvshows">Serien</string>
<string name="str_tvseasons">Staffeln</string>
<string name="str_tvepisodes">Episoden</string>
<string name="str_music">Musik</string>
<string name="str_pictures">Bilder</string>
<string name="str_files">Dateien</string>
<string name="str_remote">Fernbedienung</string>
<string name="str_nowplaying">Läuft gerade</string>
<string name="details_firstaired">Erstmals gesendet</string>
<string name="str_menu_play">Abspielen</string>
<string name="str_menu_trailer">Trailer</string>
<string name="str_menu_queue">Queue</string>
<string name="str_menu_refresh">Aktualisieren</string>
<string name="str_menu_search">Suchen</string>
<string name="str_menu_infos">Infos</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort">Sortieren</string>
<string name="str_menu_hidewatched">Gesehene verstecken</string>
<string name="str_menu_settings">Einstellungen</string>
<string name="str_menu_nowplaying">Läuft gerade</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort_name">Name</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort_artist">Künstler</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort_year">Jahr</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort_tracknumber">Lied Nummer</string>
<string name="preferences_librarysettings_header">Datenbank Einstellungen</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_librarysettings_title">Datenbank Einstellungen</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_librarysettings_summary"></string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_musicsong_title">Standardverhalten bei Liedauswahl</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_musicsong_summary">Bei Klick auf einem Lied wird dieses entweder abgespielt oder in die Queue eingereiht.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_instantsearch_title">Instant Suche</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_instantsearch_summary">Filtert die Ergebnisse bereits beim Schreiben im Suchfeld.</string>
<string name="str_nomedia">Keine Daten.\n\nBitte benutze den Aktualisieren Knopf um die Datenbank zu synchronisieren, oder aber korrigiere deine Suche.</string>
<string name="str_menu_fetchthumbs">Hole kleine Vorschaubilder</string>
<string name="str_menu_fetchallthumbs">Hole alle Vorschaubilder</string>
<string name="str_fetching">Hole Vorschaubilder…</string>
Everything uptodate right now, or am i missing more?

THX
Chaos
<string-array name="preferences_gridview_labels">
<item>Aldrig</item>
<item>Kun Landskab</item>
<item>Altid</item>
</string-array>

Quote:
<string name="str_menu_sort_episodenumber">Episode Nummer</string>
<string name="str_menu_sort_rating">Vurdering</string>
<string name="str_menu_episodes">Alle episoder</string>
<string name="str_menu_resume">Genoptag</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_gridview_title">Brug Gittervisning</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_gridview_summary">Vis emne som gitter istedet for simpel liste.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_skipseasons_title">Spring over Sæsoner</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_skipseasons_summary">TV-Serier liste går direkte til Episode liste.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_hidewatched_title">Skjul Sete</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_hidewatched_summary">Skjul Sete i Standardtilstand.</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_fastscroll_title">Hurtigt Rul</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_fastscroll_summary">Ingen billeder ved hurtig bladring. Gør bladring hurtigere på langsomme telefoner</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_smallgrid_title">Lille Gittervisning</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_smallgrid_summary">Brug lille Gittervisning. Bedste Rendering på Telefoner.</string>

Danish translation
Made a correction on page 58 Post: #575

PC 2500K/Asrock Z68 E3G3/16GB/128GB Agility3/7950/620W Corsair
HTPC1 Asrock E350M1 USB3/64GB SSD/4GB - XBMC master + PVR
NAS/HTPC i3-2100T / Asrock B75M / 4x2TB FlexRAID / 128GB Agility3 / Technisat CableStar
(MySQL/SABNZBD/CP/SB/FlexRAID/XBMC master+PVR/MP TV-Server
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24