• 53(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
(2012-08-28, 19:31)Tolriq Wrote: This is JB feature, you should be able to pinch to zoom the notification to pass it full size.

I don't have action on this, JB choose if it displays the small or the big one Sad

correct you are as always! pinch to zoom does work, but it's weird lol. google haha, gotta love em. thanks again for 2.5.5! having a blast with it today! Big Grin
Can you please explain how the song queue feature works? I notice if you just have it set to play, it only plays that song and doesn't continue to the next song on the album. If I change the setting to "queue", nothing happens until I hold down the button and press play at the top right corner. At one point, I got it to play all the songs on the album. I'm not sure what I did because it didn't work the next time.

Also, the ignore articles option only works on my movies and TV show library, not my music library.
Sorry, double post. And I don't have administrative privileges to delete it Sad
Well this is a stupid limitation in current implementation due to the fact I still don't handle currently playing playlist. Will work on that soon.

To play an album the simplest is to long press it then select play (or swipe left).

The queue option works well and adds to the now playing queue but does not start it if it's not already playing Sad So you need to long press first item then play (or swipe it to left), then click to queue the rest.
About your edit , it's the same in Xbmc ignore articles are not used for music.

Articles are much more in the meaning / naming of the album than for movies.
New build 2.5.7 Smile

Correction of the too small Mac Address field size.
For recent Frodo now synchronize data by smaller chunk. This should permit Atv or Raspberry users to synchronize big libraries.
Small bug in 2.5.7 for Eden Smile

Please wait 2.5.8 to spread before update Smile
(2012-08-29, 10:43)Tolriq Wrote: About your edit , it's the same in Xbmc ignore articles are not used for music.

Articles are much more in the meaning / naming of the album than for movies.

Hey Tolriq, thanks as always for your quick response. However, I don't understand what you mean. XBMC has always ignored articles for me, even in the music library. In XBMC, under Appearance -> File lists, I have ignore articles enabled. This isn't specific for music or videos though. It acts globally.
Hum seems your right :p I must admit I don't use this option Smile

For the moment I handle them for Movies and Tv Shows for music I suppose I'll add this only for Albums
Haha, and maybe artists too? I think you'd be surprised how many people expect their music to be organized this way. This is how the most popular desktop music player organizes music. Moreover, it's nice when the organization in Yatse follows the organization up on the TV screen. Pretty please Tongue
Artists may be in too as well is you are well-behaved enough :p

I'm finishing working on nowplaying playlists, any special needs apart reordering / direct play one item and remove ?
Hum that's quite strange, the forum tells me the last post here is my yesterday 23:13 post. But when I go in the thread the post is not there Sad A moderator removal ??

Well so I was saying that artists may be there too if you are well-behaved enough :p

And that I'm working on nowplaying playlist and asked is there's some special needs apart from reorder / remove / direct play an item.

Edit : And now the post appear .... (I've tripled check with 2 browsers and the phone before the last page was 79 and direct go to 80 did not work). Can someone confirm that the previous post was not here before now ? Smile
(2012-08-31, 12:06)Tolriq Wrote: Edit : And now the post appear .... (I've tripled check with 2 browsers and the phone before the last page was 79 and direct go to 80 did not work). Can someone confirm that the previous post was not here before now ? Smile

Yes i can.

THX
Chaos
(2012-08-31, 12:06)Tolriq Wrote: Hum that's quite strange, the forum tells me the last post here is my yesterday 23:13 post. But when I go in the thread the post is not there Sad A moderator removal ??

Well so I was saying that artists may be there too if you are well-behaved enough :p

And that I'm working on nowplaying playlist and asked is there's some special needs apart from reorder / remove / direct play an item.

Edit : And now the post appear .... (I've tripled check with 2 browsers and the phone before the last page was 79 and direct go to 80 did not work). Can someone confirm that the previous post was not here before now ? Smile

i was scratching my head too, tolriq! it wasn't just you. i'm signed up to receive email notices which includes a good chunk of the message so i even saw what you said yet no matter what i used, smartphone or laptop, forums never showed your post and the 80th page was not available even though it said you made the last post. lol weird. bug report for mybb lol! ;D

as for the now playing...im getting all tingly just thinking about it. cannot wait! seriously! ahhh! Big Grin

btw, slight issue i've noticed with 2.5.8...images for albums/movie covers/tv show shots/etc are randomly disappearing and refreshing from all widgets and the notifications. this never occurred before afaik, and sometimes the image will disappear for up to 10 seconds and then suddenly come back. should i just do a fresh reinstall? whenever im having any issues with yatse that seem weird and no one else reports that usually fixes it lol. thanks again, tolriq! :]

btw did i mention i can't wait for now playing playlist support! you're the best, tolriq! ;D

(2012-08-30, 23:13)Tolriq Wrote: Artists may be in too as well is you are well-behaved enough :p

I'm finishing working on nowplaying playlists, any special needs apart reordering / direct play one item and remove ?

One humble request, master. Please highlight the currently playing track somehow and when going to the now playing list, the currently playing song should always be on top, i.e. scroll until the currently playing song is on the top of the view.

The "official" remote does this and it's really handy. I hope I could make myself clear.Tongue

Edit: Well, that's two requests actually
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24