• 216(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Since it was asked some times, and can be useful to others, here's some stats about XBMC hosts for Yatse users.

They are only representative of a part of Yatse users and not all XBMC users but yet gives some hints on what platform users use XBMC and which versions.

XBMC Versions

Quote:* Major versions

* Frodo versions

* Gotham versions

* Helix versions

Since alpha value in JSON was only fixed very recently the data is not useful and only shows that 70% of users use a version older than 1 month.

OS

Since Rpi detection was not available in Frodo, they are split by XBMC version to avoid false values.
I previously calculated rpi ratio with armv6 in host os but it seems there's lot's more arm board than RPI or that some distribution does not set the RPI flag.

Quote:* Frodo

* Gotham

* Helix

(2014-09-18, 09:31)Tolriq Wrote: As you may have understood before, the fact that the fullscreen stops is tied to how Player.Open works and there's no way to change that on my side.
The workaround found by Joethefox is only possible with playlists.
Well, I didn't quite understand that it would affect starting playback of something else while it was already playing, I do now. Thanks for the response.
Hi, I used Yatse a long long time ago and recently decided to set up my XBMC rig "properly" again (due to moving house and such I never set it all up properly again).

Firstly, Yatse has really really come a long way since I last used it, it is brilliant!

One thing I noticed whilst playing around just was that if I watch a movie on XBMC and stop it, Yatse correctly picks up the resume point, and can resume the movie from within the app.

However, if I play that same movie from the "Recent Movies" widget, it always plays from the start. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this just the way it works?

Again, Tolriq, fantastic work!
Dex
Yes the widget only allows start and does not handled resume point.
(2014-09-20, 09:30)Tolriq Wrote: Yes the widget only allows start and does not handled resume point.

Cheers, just wanted to check I wasn't being silly and missing a setting somewhere.

Keep up the good work!

Dex
Long time lurker, I apologize if this isnt the proper way to get an answer.

I have several pc's running windows os and gotham. Each pc is set to go to hibernation after a set time and I use WOL to turn them back on when I need to. I have 2 setups that are now restarting automatically when they are already selected as the host I want to run. I used to be able to open the Yatse widget and then select which setup I want to turn on and long press to send a packet. IE

Upstairs is currently selected in Yatse, machine is "off" after opening widget on phone the machine turns back on auto. No long press to turn on.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
This is WOL configuration problem on client side.

You need to ensure that the machine only wakes on magic packet and not any packet, as Yatse will try to connect to the host if you choose it.

See http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...ake-on-lan
Thanks!!! I cant believe I missed that one. Makes perfect sense as well because I did a fresh install on both those machines. Problem solved!!! Keep up the awesome work.
When i open Apple trailers from inside Yatse, and choose sort by date. I don't see any option to use ascending/descending.
If have to scroll all the way down to have the latest trailers.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Well just click again on the sort to invert it as explained in the Wiki Smile
Ahh a hidden option Big Grin thanks!
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Heya'll,

I've just purchased Yatse to unlock the Play Locally feature, but it does not seem to work on anything, not even radio.
I have selected to let it use my MX Player Pro, but it doesn't even get to starting MX Player at all. It just says, Unsupported Media File or Error starting media : Source #2 | MR | DVD | Full for example.

I use Kodi on my Windows 8 PC, not that I think there should be an issue with that, right?
I think it would just stream from the PC/URL directly..

Edit:
I am using Android L on my Nexus 5, just saying in case.
Well as usual : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...wiki/Debug for logs Smile
Of course, here are the logs.

XBMC:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/853n8d06i8g239i/xbmc.log

Yatse:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3069w78kuf2wt96/debug.log
Well from the logs I only see PVR loading so I assume you try to stream that and it's not supported by XBMC so I can't stream either.

And from XBMC logs I see some ice addon, that also is not supported by XBMC.

Yatse description clearly talks about your media, not pirated internet addons or PVR.
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24