I'm using E71 and E63 device and I've looking for a video/movie player with subtitle (.srt) support.
Any application I found are great movie player, but they poor and very poor in subtitle support.
This player support for subtitle, but its *.sub (not *srt) format that rare to find in internet. Beside, this player is not accurate when show any subtitles. Its far from expected. Its very laggy.
2. July Player
This player support for *srt file, but its really bad timing. Subtitle text show but never dissapear before new line.
3. Core Player
This is the best player I use most often, but it cant support for subtitle format.
Mobile movies is grow and grow now, so many site available. So we (mobile movie lover) realy need a support application to display subtitle (*srt file) for CorePlayer.
These are some point to describe this application.
1. When you open this application, you will pleased to select an application that you need to show subtitle.
For example: You set CorePlayer as Target.
2. After done, this application running on background.
3. When you open CorePlayer and play a movie file, this application will automaticaly search the subtitle (*srt file) on your memory card (with same name).
4. Then subtitle show on our CorePlayer.
5. When we push space bar (pause) on core player, then this application follow to pause.
6. Shortcut for time delay. ( /-)
7. (if necessary) As option : Subtitle position, font size, font color, font background.
So many people will need this, because most of S60v3 developers stop to developt video player for this device. I hope XBMC can realize this subtitle displayer.
[S60v3] We Need Subtitle Displayer for CorePlayer
Joined: Dec 2011
2011-12-28 11:13 Post: #1