Context Menu Labels
Greetings,

I'd like to edit some of the labels in the Context Menu of the video files section:

I've been unable to find the XML file that contains these specific labels. Any help from the knowledgeable in this area would be appreciated. I'm using the default Confluence Skin in 10.1 Dharma on W7 64. Thanks.

Shane
They're hardcoded in XBMC, you can't change them.
Jeroen Wrote:They're hardcoded in XBMC, you can't change them.

Thanks for the reply. I guess my first FR is in the works(unless it's an existing FR of course).

Shane
Well, you can change the naming of them (at least you can on OS X or iOS version, not sure about Windows or Linux) when opening the XBMC strings for your language (NOT the skin specific!!), but each time you are updating XBMC it will reset and overwrite it with the original shipped strings.xml
Again: This is just a naming thing, you can rename 'Queue Item' to 'Add to Queue' or whatever, but not change the complete order or functions.
Maetrik Wrote:Well, you can change the naming of them (at least you can on OS X or iOS version, not sure about Windows or Linux)

Works with every OS CoolWink

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Maetrik Wrote:Well, you can change the naming of them (at least you can on OS X or iOS version, not sure about Windows or Linux) when opening the XBMC strings for your language (NOT the skin specific!!), but each time you are updating XBMC it will reset and overwrite it with the original shipped strings.xml
Again: This is just a naming thing, you can rename 'Queue Item' to 'Add to Queue' or whatever, but not change the complete order or functions.

Renaming a few items is exactly what I was looking for at this point. Hopefully we can change the order and functions in a future version. Thanks for the help.

Shane

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context Menu Labels0