What is the path for my video source via shell
I have too many old video sources and I would like to delete them from my list, I have logged in to xbmc via ssh, but I don't know the path of where the source list is.

Also, is there a document how to update xbmc to the latest version and how to do that?

I have been using the 9.x version (2 years now) and not sure how to upgrade, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
guy
The sources are in your userdata directory. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Profile_Directory for details. Look in the files sources.xml. If you've added network locations these appear in a separate file. In the Eden beta it's mediasources.xml, but I have a vague idea the name might have been different in older versions of XBMC. There aren't that many files in the userdata directory so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

You can remove sources in XBMC by going into file mode, selecting the source and pressing C to open the Context Menu. There's a "Remove source" option on the Context Menu.

From your post I'd guess you're using XBMCLive. In that case I'd be tempted to wait for the Eden release then completely wipe your old installation and start from scratch.

JR
Thank you Jhsrennie!
I found it under /home/<UserName>/.xbmc/userdata

The wiki doc is pointing to $HOME (In my case it is /root) that is why I couldn't find it before.

Is there a document how to install the latest Eden XBMC? I have had this setup for long time and don't remember how I even did it the first time :-(

Thanks,
guy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the path for my video source via shell0