Xbmc to unpack a big file. Why?
(2014-09-05, 20:54)Prof Yaffle Wrote: I have my films carved frame-by-frame into rocks which I animate by rolling them down a hill. Never needed a backup, although a few frames have killed the odd passer-by.

Do they gather moss or not?
(2014-09-05, 19:08)helta Wrote: I didn't post that link, besides I store my blu-rays on floppies, 5 1/4 inch. Maintains compatibility with my C64.

I use punch cards, could that be the cause of my stuttering?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
More then likely you audio settings, check that you are only sending 2 punch holes instead of 5. SPDIF can only handle 2 punch holes. Check the Audio Thread for more help. .
Lol
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
And if you're using punch cards, you should also be careful about hanging chad... I heard they can cause a lot of trouble....
(2014-09-05, 19:08)helta Wrote: I didn't post that link, besides I store my blu-rays on floppies, 5 1/4 inch. Maintains compatibility with my C64.

No I didn't say you did Wink

I use similar methods of storage total free ram is around 68k and I use 8' floppies. After lunch I need to go start a fire to send a few smoke signals to my neighbour, as he and I dont use facebook so we can arrange to go fishing tomorrow.
I got 50 of those 256 MB USB Sticks for free and have copied those rar files on them. How to watch those rars in xbmc? Any support? Some addon for easy plugging the different Sticks? Should I buy 'some' USB hubs?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
No, fritsch - you need an xbmchub ... <ducks>
@ fritsch There is a 49port hub you can use to plug them into the RPI then take some flour, 2 eggs I sausage a pinch of salt and bake it all together, it should just work then. Wink
Picture or it never happened.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Lol. Haha.
Found this thread because I was looking for a way to set this to always choose no. No one answered your question here, what causes this is not the movie archive but the subtitle archive i.e. the files in the subs folder. They are often large if they include several languages ergo "unpack large file". The easiest way to get rid of this problem is never downloading the sub folder and go for srts from a subtitle service of your choice. Personally I hate bitmap subtitles because you can't move them downwards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc to unpack a big file. Why?0