Color schemes for Confluence
I made a blue color scheme for Confluence for personal use, but I figured maybe other people would want it too. Right now I just have a separate folder in my addons folder called skin.confluenceblue which is fine with me, but probably not the best way to release this skin for other people to use. From what I understand, I can just create a textures.xbt and a colors.xml so users can pick the color scheme within the skin settings. Is that correct?

Edit:
I've been fooling around with texturepacker and different batch files, but I can't get it to generate an *.xbt file. Does anyone know how to fix this? Right now I am getting this error:
Code:
TexturePacker:: error: Error in sprite: -dupecheck: Failed to load image!
QThreadStorage: Thread 0x257b78 exited after QThreadStorage 0 destroyed
QWaitCondition: Destroyed while threads are still waiting

Skin Screenshots:

I knocked this up for someone wanting to do the same for Alaska so you'll have to change the references to Confluence but see if it works for you.

Quote:Extract this and place you new textures in the NAME_OF_THEME folder (make sure you rename it) in 'themes'. Then edit the TexturePacker.bat to reflect the new name and run the BUILD.bat.
Yes! That worked perfectly, thank you so much. I actually found one of your batch files earlier when I was trying to figure this out, but I couldn't get it to work, but now with all the pieces in place it works great. Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color schemes for Confluence0