• 4(current)
Release PlayIt service : Play hosted video url remotely on XBMC
This plugin is great! I wanted to know if it auto upgrades? Or i should download it again and install it from the beginning? And one more thing: could you make it compatible with http://www.vplay.ro ? This would be a very interesting feature for my xbmc powered system.
atlas3266 Wrote:This plugin is great! I wanted to know if it auto upgrades? Or i should download it again and install it from the beginning? And one more thing: could you make it compatible with http://www.vplay.ro ? This would be a very interesting feature for my xbmc powered system.

Yes, the plugin auto upgrades, no need to re-install.

Nice website vplay.ro, added to plugin you will just need to restart XBMC, XBMC will apply the update automatically.
ajay Wrote:Yes, the plugin auto upgrades, no need to re-install.

Nice website vplay.ro, added to plugin you will just need to restart XBMC, XBMC will apply the update automatically.

Thanks man! You are the best! It works very well. I think this plugin is the best plugin for xbmc and the most useful!

Keep up the good work!
I'm getting playit network error on my pc while using Chrome Ext. Help please...
ATV 2 4.4.4
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

freak1 Wrote:I'm getting playit network error on my pc while using Chrome Ext. Help please...
ATV 2 4.4.4

It is not dependent on apple tv version. What is your XBMC version, is PlayIt service started successfully when XBMC starts.
ajay Wrote:It is not dependent on apple tv version. What is your XBMC version, is PlayIt service started successfully when XBMC starts.

XBMC version 11.0 beta 3. And yes playit service starts successfully when xbmc starts.
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

freak1 Wrote:XBMC version 11.0 beta 3. And yes playit service starts successfully when xbmc starts.

Please share logs and video link.
Hi,

I just installed the Playit add-on but can't get it working. When I restarted XBMC I didn't see 'PlayIt service started'. I installed from zip file like I have with other add-ons.

I have changed the port to 8181 on XBMC and in my browser (Chrome) but I get network error.

Any chance you could give me a hand?

Cheers,

Matt
Alphazet Wrote:Hi,

I just installed the Playit add-on but can't get it working. When I restarted XBMC I didn't see 'PlayIt service started'. I installed from zip file like I have with other add-ons.

I have changed the port to 8181 on XBMC and in my browser (Chrome) but I get network error.

Any chance you could give me a hand?

Cheers,

Matt

So, this is what I have understood from above details:
aj add-ons repository is installed using ZIP file, PlayIt service installed available under aj add-ons repo from XBMC Settings -> Add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> aj add-ons -> Servcies -> PlayIt

Wait for PlayIt to get installed, after that restart XBMC: PlayIt service started will appear. PlayIt default port is 8181, make sure XBMC service ports should be different.
Hi there
Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there,

think i explained it to complicated:

Maybe this Link i.e.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...RFNUr1XAZ4
refuses to play and if i delete the "feature=player_embedded&" part it works.

Hopefully you understand what i mean, now.

THX
Chaos

sorry i do not want to bug you, but is there any chance that mentioned string is somehow "filtered" before sending the url to xbmc?

THX
Chaos
Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there

sorry i do not want to bug you, but is there any chance that mentioned string is somehow "filtered" before sending the url to xbmc?

THX
Chaos
No worries!! Added pattern in latest version.
Very nice plugin for xbmc. It works perfectly. May i give you an idea of how this plugin may be improved? Could you add something to your scripts that makes this plugin sees the titles of the videos when you press the info button in XBMC? This would be highly appreciated in all plugins but if it is too much working to do, at least for youtube.
Ok, I give up. How do I use this in FF 10 on Win 7? I installed the add-on, went to YouTube but can't find anything in the FF orange menu, right-click menu, standard menu, address bar or anything I can add from the customize window.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
is the playit plugin just for atv or for windows too?

@TechLife
its in your firefox-windows on the ground or how do you say it? the opposite of the top Big Grin
there is on the right side the PlayIt icon and on the left site a cross for exit it
TechLife Wrote:Ok, I give up. How do I use this in FF 10 on Win 7? I installed the add-on, went to YouTube but can't find anything in the FF orange menu, right-click menu, standard menu, address bar or anything I can add from the customize window.

Maybe you don't have Add-on bar activated. CTRL+/ to activate it. On the right side of this bar you have it!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlayIt service : Play hosted video url remotely on XBMC11