• 16(current)
Deprecated Missing Movie Scanner
(2013-12-16, 08:52)Hitmani Wrote: Is it also possible to return a sorted missing list by name of the show?
Once you have the list in a file, you can sort easily enough. eg

Code:
sort missingfilelist.txt
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-12-16, 11:12)nickr Wrote:
(2013-12-16, 08:52)Hitmani Wrote: Is it also possible to return a sorted missing list by name of the show?
Once you have the list in a file, you can sort easily enough. eg

Code:
sort missingfilelist.txt

Thanks.
I should have thought about that myself Smile
I will look into the & in rar file/paths.
What do you mean the file name is wrong?

to get the latest version you may need to uninstall and then install the addon again from the official repo.
(2013-06-23, 23:21)null_pointer Wrote: - sorting can be done
- seconds and scan type scan be done

The black list is a list of strings separated by commas that if case insensitive match any part of the path or file name will cause the file to be ignored.

just tested 3.3.2 from official repo and seems like these are not in the current version? ("sorting" & "seconds and scan type scan")
just to confirm they were not added.
To me they just seemed like extra fluff that was not needed to get the job done.
Great add-on, but it would be a trillion times more useful if you could update the movie information directly from the output list.
(2013-12-27, 19:30)ribtin Wrote: a trillion times more useful
Wow thats a lot :-)

I cant work out how, source available, if you can work it out let me know and I will merge the changes and release to the official version.

Github link to source
https://github.com/faush01/SBView/
Gee, I wish I could help, but I'm not a coder. Anyone else know how maybe?
I agree it's most important missing feature in this plugin. Is it possible to launch info screen while playing? Maybe launching movie would be nice to have?
my preferred option is still to rename the file/folder as this change persists though a library rebuild. I am not saying everyone should do it this way, each to their own.

I tried a few different way to bringing up the info where you could do a search but from what I can see you need at least an entry in the lib before you can use the refresh/search.
Hello, i have a missing.txt with 61 matches, but it should be around ~100. CleanStrings in advancedsettings.xml doesnt seem to work for me. I dont want to fix them all manually, do you have any suggestions?
Filebot
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-01-13, 21:14)nickr Wrote: Filebot

I dont want to rename my folder if possible, I would like to play with regex and add filters.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...strings.3E

I tried that but it doesnt seem to work. I must be missing something.
Why not? Get the naming right and save hassles down the track.
I would like to keep the release name. I will just refresh em all manually.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movie Scanner1