• 5(current)
Deprecated Missing Movie Scanner
(2012-05-05, 10:04)Domin Wrote: Is there a way to exclude Sample folders, since it lists all files found inside those dirs.

Not at the moment, I could add something to the setting to allow excluding keywords.

(2012-05-06, 04:42)zmw1 Wrote: I think I have found a bug but I am not entirely sure it's in your plugin, it might be the way that XBMC is presenting the library to you - in Eden, I have left movie sets TURNED off, and when I scan my childrens folder it says there is 73 movies, 0 missing - there is actually 127 - when i view the library via XBMC i see 127 movies (all with info by the way) - when i view the list with XBMC commander i see the same 73 that you are showing - which tells me it has something to do with the way you guys are reading the library in possibly?

XBMC commander I am not sure about, this plugin uses the JSON API to interact with the library and also to walk the source paths to check for missing movies.

It could be that the JSON API is returning the data incorrectly or that I am processing it incorrectly. If you could turn on logging, do a scan and upload to pastbin I will have a look.

(2012-05-06, 14:59)miker905 Wrote: One thing that i would like to see after the list of missing movies is displayed is the ability to refresh. I can play the movie, see the movie information (which is nothing yet) but cannot choose refresh. This would save a lot of time. Currently i have to remember the missing movies and go view movies by file and then refresh.

Do you mean refresh/rescan the scrapping source for new info? If so I did look but I can not work out how to do this.

(2012-05-07, 09:17)Zapa Wrote: These are minor details Smile but what I have noticed is:
- the full path can be too long, so the filename is not visible
- when there are alot of files, and path is long, all that is visible, is the same path each line, so alot of the same information, but not the nessasary information.
- share username/password is visible as part of the path, I would prefer atleast the password to be secret Smile
Ok thanks for this, I will see what I can do, perhaps a toggle to hide show the paths or show paths to a certain depth.

(2012-05-07, 10:01)null_pointer Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 14:59)miker905 Wrote: One thing that i would like to see after the list of missing movies is displayed is the ability to refresh. I can play the movie, see the movie information (which is nothing yet) but cannot choose refresh. This would save a lot of time. Currently i have to remember the missing movies and go view movies by file and then refresh.

Do you mean refresh/rescan the scrapping source for new info? If so I did look but I can not work out how to do this.

Yes, that is what i was referring to. Maybe one day it will come to you?? Smile

Thanks

Is this broken in XBMC 12?

Anytime I load it, it asks me to select source path, I do so, and then XBMC gets stuck with a busy cursor infinitely. Any attempt to interact with the UI causes the app to stop responding and crash.

I would pastebin a log, but it doesn't actually appear to add anything to the log when this happens, other than the line "22:24:20 T:4536 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--" which repeats several times.
Just installed this using Eden on Win7 x64 and it throws up an error when I try to show soruces.

I have put the xbmc log file on Pastebin http://pastebin.com/Tem1xnUm

If you need another file please let me know

Kimibe
(2012-06-15, 20:17)Kimbie Wrote: Just installed this using Eden on Win7 x64 and it throws up an error when I try to show soruces.

I have put the xbmc log file on Pastebin http://pastebin.com/Tem1xnUm

If you need another file please let me know

Kimibe

I get the same error too, I use ArchLinux 64bits with Eden.
Anyway you can have it also produce a .txt file that can be pulled up and referenced while correcting naming errors? Or is this in the log, haven't had time to check yet....
(2012-06-02, 05:25)lothinator Wrote: Is this broken in XBMC 12?

Anytime I load it, it asks me to select source path, I do so, and then XBMC gets stuck with a busy cursor infinitely. Any attempt to interact with the UI causes the app to stop responding and crash.

I would pastebin a log, but it doesn't actually appear to add anything to the log when this happens, other than the line "22:24:20 T:4536 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--" which repeats several times.

This happens to me as well Sad
hello. I dont know if is too obvious, but what can we do when we find missing movies?
Besides changing the file name or finding the correct scraper, what if the movie is not listed anywhere?

Also when I search the TV series, I get 146 files not listed at library, but most of them are listed ok.

There are no error messages, but for sure this is not working as it should with this folder (TV series)

I use ubuntu 12.04 and xbmc version 11

I'm having a strange problem all of a sudden: when I run the scanner, it takes no time at all to run then tells me it's found 509 files, 509 are missing. As it happens, that's only a few less than I have in the folder, so it's reporting back on almost everything I think. Is there something cached or logged that I could remove to sort of 'reset' it? Thanks heaps!
can you add your script in a repo?
or I can add it in repo passion ,if you want
(2012-07-30, 22:33)fmronan Wrote: can you add your script in a repo?
or I can add it in repo passion ,if you want

I can, but how do I do it? #NoobHere :-)
I'm getting a "Script failed!" error on Win 7. Here's my log file:

http://pastebin.com/jPDW1Hg0

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT:
Never mind. I installed an old add on by accident.
Can this be updated to work with TV Shows?
Hi,

I'm a little noob here...

When I try to run the plugin I get the "script error"

Tried to run a few version of it with the same result.

I'm runing xbmc eden (I guess :S) on a myxbmc linux distro...

Here's my log: http://pastebin.com/h77zW57k

Thanks! Smile
No help? Sad
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movie Scanner1