• 2(current)
Deprecated Missing Movie Scanner
I have one minor problem so far. The results after the search aren´t visible.
I think the two missing items should be listed in the two rows.
Maybe this is skin related(latest SVN T!) or i´m doing something wrong.

My logfile is fairly big so i uploaded it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oi13l4cdj0ebt7y
solidsatras Wrote:I have one minor problem so far. The results after the search aren´t visible.
I think the two missing items should be listed in the two rows.
Maybe this is skin related(latest SVN T!) or i´m doing something wrong.

My logfile is fairly big so i uploaded it here:

No that is just a notification how many there are missing. The actual list is displayed at the right. Transparency works fine for me.

Just hit the ok button.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The picture i used wasn´t the best choice, i wanted to show null_pointer how
the dialog looks in Transparency and describe my problem.
Here is another screenshot with the two empty rows:

Edit:
Just tested with Confluence with the same result:
Martijn Wrote:Here you can see the two dialogs on top of each other:

Hehe yep that is a bit silly, I will add your line to close the standard busy dialog.

Does that mean all add-ons that use a progress or for that matter any other sort of dialog has this problem with that skin?
troelsdk Wrote:Would it be possible to add the feature that enables the user to press "i" on the missing movies and manually scrape them?

Now it looks like you have to write the titles down and go into video/files to scrape.
I can look at that but the problem is just doing a scan for that file is not going to help, it is not in the library because the movie info loader could not find a match for it so just doing another scan will probably just return no results. If it had found a match the first time then it would be in the library.

The best way I have found is to rename my dir/file and then do a Scan for new content for that source, the good thing with this approach is if you need to rebuilt your library again then that file should now be found correctly.
solidsatras Wrote:The picture i used wasn´t the best choice, i wanted to show null_pointer how
the dialog looks in Transparency and describe my problem.
Here is another screenshot with the two empty rows:

Edit:
Just tested with Confluence with the same result:

Hmm yeah that looks like it should be showing you two missing files but the file name strings are empty. This look like it could be a bug.

Can you turn on logging in the Missing Movie Scanner Add-on settings, do the scan again and then put the XBMC log on http://pastebin.com/ link it here and I will have a look.
Adding 'i' do scraper search.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89245

It looks like there is no way to use the scrapers from within an add-on, the Movie Info "i" action will bring up a Scraper Search but it looks like this is a feature of the in built xbmc file browser, if no info exists when you hit 'i' it does a scraper scan for you for that item. Unfortunately it does not look like this feature is available from within add-ons.
solidsatras Wrote:My logfile is fairly big so i uploaded it here:

I would have to split the log in 6 pieces for pastebin.com ...
I need to L2R you already posted the logs I missed it sorry.

Would have posted sooner but the forum has been unavailable for me due to name resolution issues, I think xbmc are changing their dns provider.

I have made a few changes (3.0.2) to address your issues:

- use json.loads() instead of eval() to parse json responces
- show full path in results
- fix a bug with multipath sources
Me again Big Grin

You have an unicode issue in you script
http://paste.ubuntu.com/791185/

Possible sollutions:
PHP Code:
json_response unicode(json_response,'utf-8'errors='ignore'
This will ignore those characters and leave them out.

https://github.com/paddycarey/script.art.../issues/44

There may be others as well.
I will switch back to eval for now then.
null_pointer Wrote:I will switch back to eval for now then.

had the same problem with our add-on (and other add-on had the same).
We just use option one.
So just to confirm, json.loads() screwes up the conversion?
json.loads() returns wrongly formatted unicode strings or is it returning utf-8 instead of unicode?
null_pointer Wrote:So just to confirm, json.loads() screwes up the conversion?
json.loads() returns wrongly formatted unicode strings or is it returning utf-8 instead of unicode?

Database contains movies/tvshows that have non UTF-8 characters. The json.loads() can only handle UTF-8

So you need to wrap a character conversion method around the data that json.loads() needs
Does this thing crash if you have non-standard characters like ' " ( ) etc...? It's crashing right when I try to show source paths.

Code:
17:53:16 T:27168  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: LOG LEVEL : 5
17:53:16 T:27168  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: Adding Directory Item: Show Source Paths totalItems:1
17:53:16 T:27168  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: Adding Directory Item: About totalItems:1
17:53:16 T:76872   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /logo.png
17:53:17 T:76312  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:53:17 T:74368  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:53:18 T:78136  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:53:18 T:78136  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: get_movie_sources() called
17:53:18 T:78136  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: VideoLibrary.GetSources results:
                                            {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"limits":{"end":4,"start":0,"total":4},"sources":[{"file":"smb://fs1/Videos/","label":"Videos"},{"file":"smb://FS1/Movies/","label":"Movies"},{"file":"smb://fs1/TVShows/","label":"TVShows"},{"file":"\\\\fs1\\Videos\\","label":"Videos (2)"}]}}
17:53:18 T:78136   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
17:53:18 T:78136   ERROR: Error Contents: ('shares',)
17:53:18 T:78136   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Bryan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.missingmoviescanner\default.py", line 247, in <module>
                                                ok = show_source_list()
                                              File "C:\Users\Bryan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.missingmoviescanner\default.py", line 222, in show_source_list
                                                MOVIE_PATHS = remove_duplicates(get_movie_sources())
                                              File "C:\Users\Bryan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.missingmoviescanner\default.py", line 42, in get_movie_sources
                                                shares = eval(jsonResult)['result']['shares']
                                            KeyError: ('shares',)
17:53:18 T:76872   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.missingmoviescanner/?mode=20
17:53:18 T:76872   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.missingmoviescanner/?mode=20) failed
17:53:18 T:79828  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:53:18 T:79828  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: LOG LEVEL : 5
17:53:18 T:79828  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: Adding Directory Item: Show Source Paths totalItems:1
17:53:18 T:79828  NOTICE: Missing Movie Scanner: Adding Directory Item: About totalItems:1
17:53:20 T:76872   ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't

FYI this is in win7 64, eden B2... using SQL for movies/music between multiple machine (atv2, live and win7) and shared thumbnail paths.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movie Scanner1