Poster.jpg for series# poster
I have some issues like many with tv series posters, I don't like the banner views so im trying to get all my posters sorted, will Aeon MQ3 look in the tv show folder for the posters of each series number? I see it does for the main series poster but cannot get it to recognise a series poster.

If I turn on 'use poster.jpg' in the setting it will not let me use the 'get thumb' option to browse tvdb for correct series posters and if unchecked I can select 'get thumb' but if done on a particular series, it doesnt browse the series posters from tvdb, only the main show posters.

Cheers
shango Wrote:I have some issues like many with tv series posters, I don't like the banner views so im trying to get all my posters sorted, will Aeon MQ3 look in the tv show folder for the posters of each series number? I see it does for the main series poster but cannot get it to recognise a series poster.

If I turn on 'use poster.jpg' in the setting it will not let me use the 'get thumb' option to browse tvdb for correct series posters and if unchecked I can select 'get thumb' but if done on a particular series, it doesnt browse the series posters from tvdb, only the main show posters.

Cheers

I was already wondering where the "get thumb" button has gone but now i know why haha. I really want this option back as wel when "use posters.jpg" is activated. Some serie poster i like better than the others and would love to have the browse function back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster.jpg for series# poster0