[MAC] [ATV1] Importing Music Library appears to work but nothing shows up
Hi,

XBMC Version : Darwin OSX (11.2.0 x86_64, Version 10.7.2 (Build 11C74)). Built on Dec 24 2011 (Git:20111222-22ad8e4)
OSX Version : 10.7.2

I'm trying to import a music library XML file (exported from one of my other XBMC installs on an ATV 1 running Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N5400)). Built on Dec 24 2011 (Git:20111222-22ad8e4)), into XBMC on my MacBook. However once the import is complete the library is completely empty.

This is a clean install of Eden Beta 1 and everything starts up correctly. I go to import the music library, choose the XML file and click OK. The progress dialog comes up and shows it scanning artists. However once complete there is nothing in the library. (If I scan in sources directly then the library is updated properly so I'm sure the install is fine)

There are no error messages and nothing in the debug log indicating a problem. Interestingly there is no mention of the import process at all in the log, just the progress dialog which is mentioned at 12:57:28

Debug log : http://pastebin.com/qZKn0NyH

Anyone got any ideas? Initially I assumed that there must be a problem with the XML file so I tried one from a different XBMC install, but this gave the same result.

Appreciate any pointers. I'm a long time XBMC hacker on multiple platforms but this is the first time that I've used the import/export library functionality so may be missing something obvious about the process.

Cheers
Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] [ATV1] Importing Music Library appears to work but nothing shows up0