Frodo RC3 weird issue..
Hi,

Since I've upgraded to Frodo RC3 I can't play movies immediately from the "movies" or "TV Shows" section. I get the "file is missing do you want to remove link". However if I go to the "Video" section, select "Files" and then select same movie it will play. I can then go back to "Movies" and play all files fine.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
I'm new myself, but I would probably just remove the source and then just go ahead and add that source again and let it rescan with scraper. BTW, I myself find the Universal scraper to be the best all around scraper. You have to add it as it is not one of the default scrapers.

I myself have had no issues installing RC3 right over XBMC RC2 version.
(2013-01-19, 11:47)mdt73 Wrote: Hi,

Since I've upgraded to Frodo RC3 I can't play movies immediately from the "movies" or "TV Shows" section. I get the "file is missing do you want to remove link". However if I go to the "Video" section, select "Files" and then select same movie it will play. I can then go back to "Movies" and play all files fine.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Does your XBMC system get the tv shows/movies from an other system through the network? If so, I had the same problem, because my mapped network drives was going idle after manny hours. In windows register i have disabled the idle time.

This problem mostly comes forward when you suspsend/hibernate your system.

If your running your movies/tv shows locally on the XBMC system, i have no clue Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo RC3 weird issue..0