XBMC Stuttering after watching Netflix
You could instead use NitoTVs "restart lowtide" feature after using netflix and before starting XBMC this will have the same effect like starting and stopping XBMC (e.x. killing AppleTV.app which was called Lowtide on older ios versions).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
If I watch 5.1 audio on Netflix then go straight to XBMC - the problem occurs. If I decide to play a 2.0 audio movie/show in Netflix after the 5.1, there is no issue in XBMC. I really believe this has to do with 5.1 audio. Can anyone confirm that this problem occurs only after 5.1 audio in Netflix? Right now my "workaround" is to simply start up a 2.0 audio show before going into XBMC. It has worked 100% of the time when doing this.
did you even tried to understand what davilla and i wrote?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2012-04-02, 21:32)Memphiz Wrote: did you even tried to understand what davilla and i wrote?

If you are asking me? Yes. I provided another workaround - rather than needing to exit XBMC.
me too Smile
me three Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Stuttering after watching Netflix0