Suggestions for Android Remote
Some features to make less of a remote and more of the ultimate controller.

1. Bookmarking: I often jump around to different locations on my server. It would be cool if I could jump from one location to another with the push of the button.

2. Snapshot: Take a snapshot of the current xbmc configuration. Current song, playlist, movie location, directory location, ect. Then when I move to a different XBMC machine I can recall that snapshot. Continue from the same song or same movie location or same picture setlist.

3. Configuration Mobility: Sometimes I do searches in youtube, or navi-x that I would want to be able to carry around to different systems.

These things can be built right into the remote and really make it something to adore.
Amo Boxee Remote v2 for Android came out recently...

It has Navi-X access in the app for playback on your android phone or tablet or your Boxee Box.

This app is $5 and is getting a lot of awesome feedback. Check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/amoremote
Things that i miss in the app:

If my PC runs and i do not have xbmc in foreground it would be great when i start the app and select my xbmc pc that it automaticaly shows xbmc in foreground.
Also a service would be great so that if i start the app - xbmc starts automatically.

This would kill the error messages " Connection Refused" and so... if the pc runs of course...
thats one thing...

It would be great if i can stream pictures from my android phone to xbmc and show it in a slideshow or manually swipe betwen my pictures on the phone.
This would be like the airplay function with appletv...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions for Android Remote1