the movie db add on not working?
the movie db add on from official xbmc repo. is there currently an issue? cannot get it to work. did a force refresh of the repo and a check for updates. I constantly get "cannot connect to server". I know it used to be an issue, but this is a constant "cannot connect server". I know it is not my network. The TV DB add on works just fine in scraping shows.

using atv 2 at 4.4.4, jb with seas0n pass, and with eden 11 installed via nitoTV.

any help would be great.
bigorangekitty Wrote:the movie db add on from official xbmc repo. is there currently an issue? cannot get it to work. did a force refresh of the repo and a check for updates. I constantly get "cannot connect to server". I know it used to be an issue, but this is a constant "cannot connect server". I know it is not my network. The TV DB add on works just fine in scraping shows.

using atv 2 at 4.4.4, jb with seas0n pass, and with eden 11 installed via nitoTV.

any help would be great.

Install Youtube add-on
This has been mentioned dozens of times all over the place
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you for the time to respond! I really appreciate that! It did indeed work. I must have missed that memo. Out of curiosity, I wonder why the you tube add on would be a dependency?

thanks again...and i hope you had a great new year.
bigorangekitty Wrote:Thank you for the time to respond! I really appreciate that! It did indeed work. I must have missed that memo. Out of curiosity, I wonder why the you tube add on would be a dependency?

thanks again...and i hope you had a great new year.

No problem.

Something to do with trailer scraping and a dependency problem inside xbmc
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
the movie db add on not working?0