New Release: v0.8.8 beta1
That worked. I'm not sure why I couldn't install over the old one, but removing beforehand worked on both my phone and cheap-o tablet. Not to mention that it does work so far with my limited testing.

Thank you for your help.
hi, I just tried this app and I have 3 questions:

1. how do I manage that also my tv show season covers are shown? all other covers and banners are working.
2. what is the option "monitor mode" for? nothing happens if I press this icon.
3. I it normal that no movie cover is shown in the now playing screen?

Thank you for your help.

After more testing, most everything works as it should. The remote buttons all seem to work as well as a few more menu items.
I have gotten the spastic arrow-button issue once, but going back a few screens and tapping different arrow keys cleared it up and I was able to watch another video without closing XBMC.

So far, I'd say that Bram's 0.8.9b is working very well overall. Thank you.
Hi. I'm new to xbmc and I already love it.
Going back in topic, I've used 0.8.8 beta 1 since yesterday and it's working great with much of the functionalities you could want. Still some tuning would be needed, like the top buttons of the gear giving unuseful information for me while watching tv, they would be better used for something else, but you still can manage to get all you need anyway.

I am missing a feature on the remote, in particular in the music library. I'm using it a lot and I have lots of songs. So I've used the advanced settings xml to configure my own playlist folder. Playlists is what I use only mainly. The problem is they appear on xbmc music menu, but not in the music library on the remote. Should it be there or it still isn't implemented?
In the meantime, I'm just going to try Brom's version.

---edit---
In Brom's version add host wizard doesn't work anymore.
---edit3---
New question. I see the "turn off" button switches off the pc completely. Is there the way to only make it exit xbmc, that is not using the gui? It is a useful button when sometimes xbmc keeps "working" wihout responding to normal remote buttons and instead responding to these kind of commands.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Release: v0.8.8 beta13