Library Totals in Neon
I'm trying to find a way to display the total number of movies from the movies home screen. Or for a way to display total number of movies including the movie sets when you enter into movies. Right now when you enter into movies it displays the number of movies including the movie sets but not whats in the movie sets. e.g. say I have 100 movies and 5 of them are in a movie set. It will show that I have 96 movies. It doesn't show the sets until you enter the set.
Is this something that can be modified or if someone can point me in the direction to modify the xml.
Thanks!
Could anyone suggest any skins or addons that are able to display some of their library statistics?
Star 
Andretti Wrote:Could anyone suggest any skins or addons that are able to display some of their library statistics?
I'm not sure what kind of stats you're looking for bu T! (Transparency!) has an option to display the number of movies, and amount of TV series and episodes on the home page.
Aeon Nox and the xbox skin dont know the name right now.
jcrea Wrote:I'm trying to find a way to display the total number of movies from the movies home screen. Or for a way to display total number of movies including the movie sets when you enter into movies. Right now when you enter into movies it displays the number of movies including the movie sets but not whats in the movie sets. e.g. say I have 100 movies and 5 of them are in a movie set. It will show that I have 96 movies. It doesn't show the sets until you enter the set.
Is this something that can be modified or if someone can point me in the direction to modify the xml.
Thanks!

I would also like to see this feature - I have 30 or 40 movies in sets (starwars, indiana jones etc) and would like to see these incorporated in the main count. Can it be done?
The info label "Movies.Count" works fine. It counts all movies even if you have movie sets turned on or off.

The info label is:

$INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count)]

A list of all the totals can be found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ight=added

Hope this helps.
thanks for this, but please could you give me a more basic guide to change this - using windows 7 with neon skin on eden 2 if it matters!!

Thanks...
Sorry for the late reply. put this somewhere in "home.xml"

Code:
<control type="label">
      <posx>1273</posx>
      <posy>655</posy>
      <width>300</width>
      <height>20</height>
      <align>right</align>
      <aligny>center</aligny>
      <font>Font_KeyboardKeys</font>
      <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
      <label>[COLOR white]Total Movies:[COLOR mainblue] $INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count)][/COLOR]</label>
</control>

You might have to play around with pos x & pos y to get the text where you want.
thanks for the reply (again!)

this seems to work ok on home screen but not when i enter my movies submenu. at the mo it still lists 751 movies in the top left corner using neon skin, but there are over 900 movies of i count in the ones in moviesets. any ideas how to change this count?

thanks
That count accurately returns how many movies are being displayed in the current view. If you are only showing Unwatched Horror movies, the count should display just those, not the entire library count.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Totals in Neon0