BM Movie Library - show your movies on web
Regss Wrote:It's not support other language, only english. Not have a list of films only poster show. No fanart support. There is no sorting by rating and genres.

I also use ShareThe.TV and Trakt, but see a lot more potential in something like this. This type of site is easier to explain to a less tech savvy friend to just look at the list instead of dealing with the other two sites.

Sidenote: Regss, I'm in the process of adding that tag for the 'dumb' movies so they'll add since it still refuses to import. A little annoying doing this, but it's not that bad.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
If You still want to test script, I rewrite the import function. You must download full package from link in first post, delete and create new table and try to import your movies.
Thanks for all the quick responses and continued support... Here's what I've done:
  • Logged into Original and Deleted Table
  • Downloaded Newest
  • Deleted Original / Placed Newest Files
  • Exported Fresh Video Library
  • Logged into Newest
  • Created Database Tables
  • Attempted Fresh Import

All of the broken videos imported perfect... (I do however have 4 movies that didn't, but I'm fixing them now: missing 'runtime')

Again, thanks for the quick fix.

---
Not sure if it helps you now, but turns out all the movies that failed import originally were *.iso files, which is why Ember never added the Aspect Ratio, etc. into the *.nfo files.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
I am finishing work on a new version of the script. I picked into consideration all users hints and tips. Here are the basic changes in the new version:

1. I resigned from viewing posters and fanarts from copied files from xbmc export folder. Now, posters and fanarts will be downloaded from the links that xbmc scraper take. Not need to copy large amounts of jpg and tbn files.

2. Added two methods to communicate with the database.
* Script can work directly on the xbmc database, then movie list is always current (database must be always online).
* Script connects to the xbmc database and one-click update the database to current.
* Of course, the script also imports the xml files and nfo.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please post in here.
I went to the Google Code page from the first post and don't see anything newer then 'r15' from Jan. 7th. Is there a different location for the newer changes for me to test out?
Archigos Wrote:I went to the Google Code page from the first post and don't see anything newer then 'r15' from Jan. 7th. Is there a different location for the newer changes for me to test out?

A new version available in the first post.
Has this been designed for Dharma or Eden?
smiffy1989 Wrote:Has this been designed for Dharma or Eden?

I have not tested but I think that should work on both. If there are errors, post it here.
I'm running dharma using a MySql database. I can pull 24 movies but then it gets stuck. It doesn't pull back the images for the movies either. Can't seem to find any logging anywhere and there doesn't seem to be anything glaringly wrong in my apache logs.

EDIT: I lied, from apache log:
[Tue Jan 24 07:53:04 2012] [error] [client] PHP Notice: Undefined index: c22 in /mnt/cache/.custom/www/bm/function.php on line 527
[Tue Jan 24 07:53:04 2012] [error] [client] PHP Notice: Undefined index: c23 in /mnt/cache/.custom/www/bm/function.php on line 528

EDIT2: I don't seem to have c22 and c23 in the movie table.
smiffy1989 Wrote:I'm running dharma using a MySql database. I can pull 24 movies but then it gets stuck. It doesn't pull back the images for the movies either. Can't seem to find any logging anywhere and there doesn't seem to be anything glaringly wrong in my apache logs.

EDIT: I lied, from apache log:
[Tue Jan 24 07:53:04 2012] [error] [client] PHP Notice: Undefined index: c22 in /mnt/cache/.custom/www/bm/function.php on line 527
[Tue Jan 24 07:53:04 2012] [error] [client] PHP Notice: Undefined index: c23 in /mnt/cache/.custom/www/bm/function.php on line 528

EDIT2: I don't seem to have c22 and c23 in the movie table.

Try this fix, seems to be worked
In function.php : LINK

or download updated version in first post.
Regss Wrote:Try this fix, seems to be worked
In function.php : LINK

or download updated version in first post.

Thanks, but still the same issue :/

EDIT: function.php doesn't seem to be the latest version in the download link. Updated from google code but still doesn't work Sad
I removed the two tables to verify if it works, it works well for me. Make sure you have made changes. Are you getting the same error in the logs?
Similar error: [Tue Jan 24 20:53:16 2012] [error] [client myip] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: output in /mnt/cache/.custom/www/bm/function.php on line 571, referer: http://mydomain.com/bm/panel.php?option=synch
All working now Smile

People at work been asking me for something like this!
Added trailer support from youtube. Script check if trailer link exist in database, if not exists search trailer in youtube.

Update in first post. (rev 20).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BM Movie Library - show your movies on web1