Smart Playlist not working
Sad So my problem is i can create a playlist. But my movies does not show up on the screen when i click the playlist i created. I am using the backroom skin. My playlist is call action movies and the folder can bout 20 movies. I have follow my guides on how to create smart playlist and all have fail. What can i be doing wrong? Thanks for any and all Help...
Smile Hello

Well it's all working here using an up to date nightly build on windows (just tested and added one to the homescreen a few minutes ago). So I guess I'll just go through what I did,

(1) Create smart playlist, name it and save it.
(2) Add it to favourites
(3) Select that favourite item when adding the item to the home menu in skin options,

When selecting that new home item it should take you to the list of items in that playlist.

So I guess if you could specify whereabouts in that process you're falling down that would help me narrow down what you're doing.

Cheers
I figure it out thanks for the info Sharpe
Yes thanks Sharpe, this was very helpful, as it took me a while to figure this out.. I could get favorites added, and playlists created, but I couldn't create the options on the main menu..

I never thought of creating the playlist, linking as a favorite then adding the menu option..

crazy, but it works!

kudos!
No worries - yep it's a nice easy way to add items to the home screen, even for more complex things such as playlists.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist not working0