Eden Beta 1 Feedback
So I have had beta 1 installed for a few days using back row 3.5 and its been working great for the most part. I have noticed a few smaller things so here goes

1. Next aired panel doesn't seem to update unless I exit and come back in (was showing yesterdays shows)

2. Next aired panel doesn't show up until after I select TV guide

3. Hitting down twice to select the tools (wrench and screwdriver) and then selecting Videos would previously go directly to files so I could manage my sources, but now either goes directly to movie or tv shows library (depending on what last used)

Thanks,
CG
Thanks cmgrant I really appreciate the feedback.

The next aired panel stuff is something I could automate more fully on startup but there is a downside to that as running the script at startup can effect other things plus it can take quite some time to run dependning on when it's run. I'll check all the options and maybe see about setting it to run at a regular specific time each day.

Your third point is an easy fix I'll sort out soon.

Cheers
If i remember correctly a previous version of the skin had a timer for next aired because I went into the XML and significantly shortened it. Maybe it could be an option in the settings
Okay I've made the changes - added the video files command for the sub menu button control and added an updating function to the next aired script which will update in the background every night just after midnight.
So I finally got around to downloading the newer version (SVN 3502 as there was no update for the 3.5 showing up for me)

Issue 1: Mostly seems fixed although I noticed something interesting tonight, which may have nothing to do with Back Row.
In the TV airing today panel it seemed to partially update. Last night (Sunday) there were 4 shows Airing. Sherlock, Once upon a time, Pan Am, and Robot Chicken. Tonight (Monday ) there are 3 shows airing Pawn Stars, Castle, and Pretty Little Liars (for the wife), but the airing today shows Pawn Stars, Castle, Pretty Little Liars, and Robot Chicken.

Issue 2. Seems Fixed.

Issue 3: Fixed.

Thanks,
CG

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Beta 1 Feedback0