[REQUEST] NZB compatible usenet newsgroup downloader and stream script or plugin?
mr.b Wrote:depatman,

how are you handling the condition of more than 1 video per NZB (e.g. 1 show split in 700mb chunks)? I believe we are starting to see less of this practice (who burns stuff to CDs anyway?), but it's still fairly prevalent.

If nzb files has more video's then they must be played after eachother.
I think all downloads need to have their own folder.
so you can browse in all of them.

also people can choice if they want to save their content or if the want to delete it after playing.
Lightbulb 
Not sure if anyone else would be interested in this but I was curious of any of the plugin codes could create a plugin/script that could query nzbmatrix and return a list/donwload a nzb. Even if it could not handle the pass to a binary usenet downloading program it would be cool to check to see if a new episode of a tv was available for instance without having to exit xbmc.
davegregoire Wrote:Not sure if anyone else would be interested in this but I was curious of any of the plugin codes could create a plugin/script that could query nzbmatrix and return a list/donwload a nzb. Even if it could not handle the pass to a binary usenet downloading program it would be cool to check to see if a new episode of a tv was available for instance without having to exit xbmc.

Try this plugin, The latest version is on one of the newer posts.
http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=494.0
Has there been any work on this recently? Seems like a pretty cool idea!

Edit: Pneumatic seems to be a pretty good solution

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] NZB compatible usenet newsgroup downloader and stream script or plugin?0