[WINDOWS (all?)] ffmpeg mms streaming
Nice Big Grin Thanks @spiff
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/1608...61c8ac30e2
Hi I, not a Dev but have not gotten any answers in the other forum so thought I'd follow up on this here. Has mms streaming been fixed? Because I'm on a Mac on the latest beta of Eden and mms streaming is not working. It plays for anywhere from 20 seconds to 5 minutes and then shuts down, xbmc does not crash or anything I just go back to the home screen of plugin that I played the stream from. Any idea if this is getting fixed? Or is it one of those that I should not expect to work..

Reason I'm curious is that I pay a monthly fee for this online site that I got just so I could stream it in xbmc. But it's not working in xbmc so figuring if it's worth keeping the subscription. Would love for this to work.
nmirza Wrote:Hi I, not a Dev but have not gotten any answers in the other forum so thought I'd follow up on this here. Has mms streaming been fixed? Because I'm on a Mac on the latest beta of Eden and mms streaming is not working. It plays for anywhere from 20 seconds to 5 minutes and then shuts down, xbmc does not crash or anything I just go back to the home screen of plugin that I played the stream from. Any idea if this is getting fixed? Or is it one of those that I should not expect to work..

Reason I'm curious is that I pay a monthly fee for this online site that I got just so I could stream it in xbmc. But it's not working in xbmc so figuring if it's worth keeping the subscription. Would love for this to work.

Nope MMS still has issues exactly has you described.... Sad Maybe a ticket should be opened

Which site are you using ?
I think I saw that issue on rtmp as well. If rtmp stream very big(long) video, player stop playing at the middle or something. Ij I can reproduce I will send full log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS (all?)] ffmpeg mms streaming0