• 68(current)
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
Quote: I have this addon on Gotham on my mac and it works fine, however when I try to login on gotham beta 1 openelec on my raspberry pi with the same username and password it tells me to check my credentials?

any one had this before?

I kind of had this "issue". In my case, the XBMC remote for android had appended a space " " to the end of my username.
Are live games working yet? hockeysteams buffering is driving me mad..
Just had to post my thanks for the addon. I'd used a previous version on Frodo but found it to be buffer-tastic trying to watch anything (live or otherwise) at any quality, HTTP or RTSP and catching up would literally take 5-10 minutes.

Just giving it another go now with the latest version in Gotham beta 2 since the Xbox app is pretty unreliable, and wow! I don't know what you've done behind the scenes, but it's streaming beautifully. The occasional buffer is quick to resolve and the quality is maxed out. Is the PS3 stream so much more reliable than the the iPad one or what?

Anyway, thanks for maintaining this addon. Think I'll start using it instead of the Xbox app from now on.

PS. Are there any handy shortcuts I should know about such as to switch between home and away feeds or adjust the quality?
My live stream is getting stuck and it causes it to stutter (more like skip in one spot, think of a cd skipping) until it eventually kicks out back to the home/away screen.

Um, any thoughts?
XBMC constantly crashes to desktop when running this plugin - can watch anywhere from 5-15 minutes with no issues, then crash. Log has been uploaded to http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=159414
I'm getting XBMC crashing on Win7 x64 whenever I try to stop a video stream (no problems on OpenELEC though).

Debug log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=169743
First, thanks for the addon! Is it possible to watch yesterdays games on demand? Because when I click the icon "yesterday" there is only games that came couple days ago.
Just select "Last Night's Games", if it doesn't refresh back out of the NHL Gamecenter addon and go back in.
I noticed when attempting to generate team logo thumbnails on Raspmbc or on Amazon Fire TV (Android) the addon errors out. Not a huge deal, but I would like to use team logos if possible. Below is a snippet of the log that I believe is where the error is occurring. This feature seems to work fine on Win7 xbmc builds, so maybe it's file path / permissions issue?

PHP Code:
18:46:56 T:1574845304  NOTICELogos found
:46:56 T:1574845304  NOTICEGenerating thumbnails...
18:46:56 T:1574845304   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>

Error Contents: global name 'Image' is not defined
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/gamecenter.py"line 924in <module>

CATEGORIES()

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/gamecenter.py"line 240in CATEGORIES
                                                updateThumbs
()

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/gamecenter.py"line 207in updateThumbs
                                                thumbnailgenerator
.createThumbnails(ROOTDIR,THUMBFORMAT,BACKGROUND)

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/thumbnailgenerator.py"line 93in createThumbnails
                                                blank_image 
Image.open(os.path.join(ROOTDIR"resources/images/blank_" imgtype "_" color ".png"))

NameError: global name 'Image' is not defined

-->End of Python script error report<--
18:46:56 T:1570683184   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogProgress.xml) ------
18:46:56 T:1570683184   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------ 
Just found this. Sounds like I need to figure out how to install PIL

(2013-10-08, 10:22)Carb0 Wrote: @captainnapalm
The Python Image Library is not installed. You can't generate thumbnails on this device unless you install It yourself. Try disabling all settings related to thumbnails.

@Södy
Can you post a debug log?
(2014-03-27, 05:27)krestim Wrote: XBMC constantly crashes to desktop when running this plugin - can watch anywhere from 5-15 minutes with no issues, then crash. Log has been uploaded to http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=159414

I think I have it fixed. Try replacing this DLL on your machine: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Librtmp
I'm running the NHL Gamecenter plugin on raspbmc; seems that the plugin has quit working for me. I turned on debug and I'm getting a 403 Forbidden when it's pulling the m3u8 file from the server. I did some searching on Google and found where this had been an issue before that was resolved. Any ideas on what else could be causing this? I have not changed anything in my configuration, it just quit working. I have verified my Gamecenter account is working. I do realize that the playoff games won't be streamed now but I'd still like any suggestions folks may have. Smile
When do you get this error? When selecting a menu item (Live Games, Last Nights Game, etc.) or when trying to launch a game? Please supply a log file with your issue.

FYI, I was watching games last night on Raspbmc and it was working normally.
I thought I had the crashing issue figured out but no such luck. I've been trying to debug this all morning. Carb0 perhaps this will mean more to you: http://pastebin.com/AYLmGgG0

This is on Win 8.1 and Gotham beta 3
(2014-04-17, 19:31)avens19 Wrote: I thought I had the crashing issue figured out but no such luck. I've been trying to debug this all morning. Carb0 perhaps this will mean more to you: http://pastebin.com/AYLmGgG0

This is on Win 8.1 and Gotham beta 3

maybe it is the operatin system ? try another night build, also helps sometimes
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon14