• 69(current)
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
Getting a similar issue where it's suddenly stopping after a few minutes of playback, but it's not crashing back to the desktop. Running Windows 8.1 and Gotham beta 3.
Last night everything was working fine..
nothing works today. (live/archive/lastnights/etc)..

Is anyone else having this issue? did they finally shutdown all the streaming services? it seems weird since i can still get m3u8 files for the live session..
just wondering.
Seems the issue may be on NHL gamecenter servers. I was streaming fine until about 15 minutes ago. Now I can't get any feeds. I also can't load any games on the official iphone app either.
yeah kinda figured that since it showed 12:40 left in the 2nd game..
Thanks
hey, it is only 64 bit version that crashes on any video, simple as that...
I managed to fix it by installing another addon, one that relies on the Common Plugin Cache. Specifically the Songza music plugin: http://goo.gl/QCGwqG
Hi! Awesome addon!

I can confirm avens19's observation. Fixed instability by installing Apple iTunes Trailer addon on three different Windows 8.1 systems. Maybe add Common Plugin Cache as a dependency?
Hi, I'm having trouble watching live games. It'll start fine and the stream runs great, but after about 5 minutes the video will freeze for a few seconds then exit back to the home/away selection screen, and I have to launch the video again. This happens every 5 minutes or so for no obvious reason. I am using the latest release of Gotham on win 7 64 bit. I never had this problem with Frodo. I have installed the iTunes trailer thing as suggested above, but this makes no difference. Any ideas? Thanks.
Anyone having problems w/ live streams tonight? i'm getting the m3u8's but then a
20:07:42 T:139972089317312 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
20:07:43 T:139970970908416 ERROR: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer

sigh.. just wanted to watch the end of game 7... ah well stil awesome plugin no matter
Ya didn't work for me either. Luckily playoffs are on CBC OTA.
Yep, doesn't work Sad
(2014-05-15, 03:09)cosmo1t Wrote: Anyone having problems w/ live streams tonight? i'm getting the m3u8's but then a
20:07:42 T:139972089317312 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
20:07:43 T:139970970908416 ERROR: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer

sigh.. just wanted to watch the end of game 7... ah well stil awesome plugin no matter

+1 on openelec4
Had the same trouble yesterday. Had to break out the old Roku to watch the game last night. Highlights worked fine but live streams would not load.
I had the problem the other day, too, just as well as today. Can't watch the Ducks vs Kings game on my xbmc. An update would be highly appreciated, I love your addon!

Edit: raspbmc running xbmc 13.0
I am able to watch the Ducks / Kings game on Win 7 64bit with XBMC 13.0.
Cannot watch games on Amazon Fire TV (Android) XBMC 13.0

Also tried updating to XBMC 13.1 beta on the Amazon Fire TV, no go.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon14