• 95(current)
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
(2014-10-22, 05:21)nashtndeac06 Wrote: MetalChris - how exactly do i get the zip file into the .xbmc/addons directory? Using samba i was able to get the unzip file into the .xbmc/userdata/add_on folder. But i don't know how to get the file into the right directory apparently. Running Openelec on RPI and using samba thru a mac.

thanks.

You could download the zip file using a browser, then move it to one of your SMB shared folders.

(2014-10-22, 13:46)bobb0 Wrote: Why can't you just download the zip, go to settings, addons, install from zip and locate the zip file?

Install just like bobb0 explained
Ah does it actually work? I haven't actually tested installing the zip that I provided through the interface.

Small update to the addon.xml file, no other changes here:

https://github.com/dannyellis/xbmc-nhl-g....7.2.2.zip

Yeah, as long as the device xbmc is installed on has access to the location the zip file is saved.
Wow perfect, good to know! I guess I was more confused about creating a repository. Glad it works though.
To everyone chipping in to keep this add-on alive.... Thank you.

Carb0 - Thanks for all your work, and hopefully you can still contribute from time to time.
yes i signed up for a game center account already. dont i need a repo? just askin. new to this
There is currently no repository for this add-on. The only way to get the addon is to manually install it, as mentioned above.

General How-to:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#How...a_ZIP_file
(2014-10-22, 19:14)eracknaphobia Wrote: There is currently no repository for this add-on. The only way to get the addon is to manually install it, as mentioned above.

General How-to:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#How...a_ZIP_file

To avoid further confusion this should probably be moved to a new thread, unless someone can edit the original posting. (Going to the 1st post still throws up a box looking for Google Code credentials).
Not working at all for me tonight, throwing 'script failed' errors all over the place. Anyone else having problems?
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Me too.

This error

ValueError: time data u'2014-10-22T19:00:00.000' does not match format '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S.0'
On Openelec - I've added the zip file into /storage/.xbmc/addons but when i do "Install from zip" it says "add-on does not have the correct structure"

also, i still can't seem to get the zip file straight away..when i click on that link my mac just downloads the file and unzips everything all at once. I never even see a zip file. I had to "compress" the file myself, which I'm not sure truly zips the file or not.
(2014-10-23, 01:30)MetalChris Wrote: Not working at all for me tonight, throwing 'script failed' errors all over the place. Anyone else having problems?

(2014-10-23, 01:40)eracknaphobia Wrote: Me too.

This error

ValueError: time data u'2014-10-22T19:00:00.000' does not match format '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S.0'

Now it's working
(2014-10-23, 02:06)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2014-10-23, 01:30)MetalChris Wrote: Not working at all for me tonight, throwing 'script failed' errors all over the place. Anyone else having problems?

This error

Now it's working

I have the fix. Just trying to figure out how to structure this on github so that the zip can be installed easily. It's a one line fix inside games-live.py
(2014-10-23, 01:50)nashtndeac06 Wrote: On Openelec - I've added the zip file into /storage/.xbmc/addons but when i do "Install from zip" it says "add-on does not have the correct structure"

I get the same error running linux on my laptop.

(2014-10-23, 02:06)eracknaphobia Wrote:

This error

Now it's working

Still not working for me. Sometimes get the 'script failed' and other times get to the live games menu, but clicking on Toronto vs Ottawa does nothing. Same behavior for Philadelphia vs Pittsburgh, but that game is on NBCSN and blacked out. Is Toronto vs Ottawa on NHL network?
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Ottawa Toronto was postponed
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon14