• 7(current)
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
I recently upgraded to 0.3.1 from 0.2.2 and I can no longer resume watching games.

I used to be able to stop a game, and then resume watching when I'm ready, but with the new home/away selector I can no longer do this and it makes me sad Sad

Any chance of a fix for this?

Thanks!
You can use addon rollback if you want to use 0.2.2 again.

I didn't experience any issues with pausing or stopping a game. But I'll have a closer look at it when I watch a live game the next time.

This is for archived games, so I can resume from the point I last watched.

Thanks!
I didn't even know of this feature.Big Grin

You can download the new version from my repo. Then go to addon settings -> visual settings and disable "Show Home/Away Dialog (Archived/Condensed Games)". It should work like 0.2.2 again then.
Everything seems to be working well except live games aren't starting.

My log has this every time.
Code:
18:55:23 T:2635070320  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:55:24 T:2635070320  NOTICE: Mode: 9
18:55:24 T:2635070320  NOTICE: URL: /liveNJD vs. DET 04/05/2012
18:55:24 T:2635070320  NOTICE: Name: 2012-04-05: NJD vs. DET
18:55:24 T:2635070320  NOTICE: /liveNJD vs. DET 04/05/2012
18:55:25 T:2635070320  NOTICE: HOME
18:55:25 T:2635070320   ERROR:  EndOfDirectory - called with an invalid handle.
Which version are you using? 0.3.3? Did you disable one of the new options? Does it work if you enable them? Are you using a custom Eden build? Live games currently don't work with a standard Eden build. See first post for more info.
Yes I'm on 3.3 and the standard Eden build. My fault for not reading the known issues there...

Is that fix something that should be making it into the standard build eventually or is my only option to build it myself?
If you're on Windows you can use the PVR build linked in the first post, if you're on Linux you can use apok's fix and if you're on Mac OS X or iOS you have to build it yourself. The fix will most propably be in the nightly builds of Frodo.
First of all, thanks Carb0 for making this add-on. It's a perfect fit into an XBMC setup.

I installed the add-on last night, and while it works fine getting to the point of playing a game, I was experiencing a lot of crashes to the desktop after exiting out of watching a game. I tried it with full and condensed games and it was happening on both.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm on version 0.3.3, using the standard Eden build, Windows 7 Professional.

I'm still new to XBMC, so if there's any specific log file that you need to see, let me know and I will post the contents.

Thanks
You can upload the xbmc.log on pastebin and post the link here.

The path to xbmc.log on Windows 7 is:
Code:
Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\xbmc.log
Xbmx is reporting 30fps streams, but my tv changes to 50hz? Anyone else noticed that? Works with everything else 24p>24hz 25fps>50hz 30fps>60hz (non streaming video)

Just noticed that the screen blanks random after a few minutes (changening the hz to 60hz) strange...

Also having some sound glitches/drops

Eden pvr build
Ion/atom330 win7x64
100/100mbit connection

Thanks for a great Add-on! Keep up the good work
Thank you.
I did notice the incorrect frame-rate and the the change after a few minutes but I don't have sound glitches/drops.
Unfortunately, I don't know if I can force XBMC to play the video at a specific frame-rate from the beginning.
Been watching and testing, must be some xbmc error, restart seems to fix it (sound glitches) or bad streams, works to restart xbmc anyhow.

Will try a live feed tonight, i hope it works :-)
I thought live games were still broken...
FYI Carb0 - I've tried replicating the issues I was having last night and it's no longer crashing! So no need for me to post my log.

Can't explain why it's working now, but hopefully it's all well and good.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon14