music playing on main screen
whjen you have a track playing (and the artwork is visible) on the main 'bar' selection screen, you can click on 'music' and it takes you back to the song selection you used to start playing the song itself. This is great, but can this be extended to include clicking on the artwork of the currently playing track does the same thing? To me is is more intuitive to click on the thing 'running' than chose a menu option..
Arthur.
as the player controls are there, skip, pause, etc. can a volume control be added also? I listen to music with the Main XBMC screen visible most of the time. If however I chose full screen, I note there is no volume control there either? So, can a volume interface (click and it brings up a slider, either vertically or horizontally, perhaps?) be included with the player controls whever they are available to the user?
Just out of curiosity, as some of my posts have now had three figure views on the forum, do the devs or administrators add the requests to some sort of melting pot of feature requests? I am just wondering as this the first time I have jumped shipm from sevral other apps to a unified attempt to bring my media collection together. Regards to any devs out there, I genuinely appreciate the product. Arthur.
arthur071169 Wrote:Just out of curiosity, as some of my posts have now had three figure views on the forum, do the devs or administrators add the requests to some sort of melting pot of feature requests?

No, they do not...
This is something you have to do yourself---> trac.xbmc.org

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
holy frak!
I did not know that this forum is detached from another XBMC area.
I guess this is what happens when such a large project supported across multiple platforms (and is free!!! nice!) needs a controlled way of dealing with user requests.

So, what are would someone post a feature request to? Here (then depending on category etc.) or this new area you have (kindly) popinted me toward?

Regards,
Arthur.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music playing on main screen0