where did my media flags go?
All of the "encode" tags appear as $VA... and its only in Aeon MK3?

This is killing me because Aeon MK3 was the only one that was smart enough to have a BLUE blu-ray case for my hard disc blu-ray rips that I title.BluRay and a BLACK dvd case for my hard disc dvd rips that I title.SDDVD... AND... a PALE AQUABLUE case for my downloaded movies that I title normally.. it was awesome!

It was working when I had MK3 with Dharma.. then I completely uninstalled XBMC and re-installed for the official Eden Beta so then re installed MK3.

I'm soo sad. Sad

also: no dts-ma or dolby trueHD
I'm having the same issue, except i haven't updated anything---still running Dharma.

Were you able to find a fix for this??
Same here with Dharma.

Last update resulted this change for me, ($VA..) and all movie cases are a plane blank lite/aqua.
Sounds like it was changed to use the new $VARIABLE feature but a tag is wrong somewhere.

By the way, if it is using this you shouldn't be using Dharma anyway.
My post from main thread...

Quote:I had the $VA icon showing, its to do with language.

This will get rid of it. Fix for $VA removal!!

Settings > Skin > Media Info > Turn off “Show Audio Language” (Stops $VA when “Show Media Tags is on)

That will fix your problem and it will show the video ratio instead like 1.85:1 etc

(I have a word doc with settings I need to alter, Kiosk Mode on, turn off "Enable Main Menu placement with up/down arrows " etc etc )

Still unsure whether to switch to Eden or wait for the bugs to clear through... hrm?
Yes it seems like I'm always working on things instead of enjoying it now, so I'm staying at Dharma so not to introduce more issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
where did my media flags go?0