ERROR: CDVDAudio::AddPacketsRenderer - timeout adding data to renderer
My IMDB Movie Scraper is still working just fine.

I'm using XBMC Eden 11 on both my ATV2 and Windows 7 and recently my TV Shows stopped scraping. The same shows that had always been there and had been scraped successfully are still there (on the SMB share), however they are no longer in the TV Show Library. I've tried to manual scan, reset content type, change content type, etc., and nothing is working. For some reason there is only one TV show that is being imported into my TV Show library and it's not even a recently created one, it's an older season stored in a folder. I've never had any issues before with the way my files are setup and it seems that this just happened randomly. I don't create NFO files to provide information to the scraper nor does the TV series that shows up have an NFO file associated with it.

My folder structure varies but I basically have TV Shows => Multiple TV shows (individual files) and TV Shows => Series => Full Series files.

As a test I've tried removing my TV Shows folder from the TV content type, adding a new SMB share for a specific folder that contained one TV series that has definitely worked before and has not changed since, and it still would not show up as a TV show.

Log file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR: CDVDAudio::AddPacketsRenderer - timeout adding data to renderer0