Help to make a small change in the home menu
Hey

Great skin, I've used it since the first version, but with a slight change in the home menu, I use a different program to watch TV from, it is called dvbviewer, so I have always changed the home menu so I can start dvbviewer from there but in the newest version I can't figure out how to edit the home.xml file.

What I usually do is put this text into home.xlm

<item id="13">
<label> LIVE TV </ label>
<onclick> XBMC.System.Exec (c: \ DVBViewer \ dvbviewer.exe) </ onclick>
<icon> special: / / skin / backgrounds / videos.jpg </ icon>
</ item>

So the home menu will look like this: music --- LIVETV --- movies ---- tvshows - etc. .... so when I press the live TV buton XBMC minimize and dvbviewer starts and when I close dvbviewer xbmc comes back. Here is a video from someone else who do the same http://youtu.be/jDY8JaAw5HQ

but in the newest version I can't figure out where to put the text.

Hope there is someone who can help me on the way.

Sincerely

Saederup
It's still the same, except there are no item id's from nox visible in Home.xml. They are all includes. Just put your item somewhere between those includes in the contents of list with id="9000"
Thanks, just the information that I needed.
I was thinking about whether it was possible to create a submenu for my item, so when I stand on the icon "live TV" and press down there will be a sub-menu where I can create a shortcut to recorded TV and one for a website?

The shortcut for recorded TV is just the file location, like your movies. and the website will be a launching of the internet explorer.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help to make a small change in the home menu0