Tuxbox PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2?
jdembski Wrote:I think I might have another look tomorrow - to be completely honest: the MS Visual Studio stuff is quite confusing to me most the time, so it might take a little while until we have a ready to use solution Smile

What I would like to know from a XBMC-Dev: I put the compiled win32 libcurl library into the PVR directory - just as the vnsi-plugin put the pthread-lib into the addon dir. Is this a feasible procedure, or do I need to remove the curl dependency too?

Perhaps you should move this thread to the add-on development section and ask for help? In truth it started out as someone asking for a feature, it may be getting overlooked. Wink
(2012-03-10, 19:03)redknight Wrote:
Cha0s Wrote:I think I might just do that Smile

it's still a little fragile and the creator is adding changes everyday, so I wouldn't want it as my main XBMC for the moment anyways. The wife would kill me if it kept crashing lol

For the moment I'm just happy to finally see my satelite can be brought into xbmc, I've wanted this for months.

Hi there!

Yesterday I made quite a few changes:

1) Stability: Seems that I fixed the stability issue - last test the XBMC was running over 10 hours without crashing

2) Windows compile: I've also made some changes to the visual studio project files. With the last changes the addon "pvrclient_vuplus" is showed as a sub-project when opening the XBMC-Project file. The addon also compiles, but I cannot test it as the rest of XBMC won't compile on my box (seems that I'm missing some dependancies like iconv, dx3d and some other stuff...) @Redknight: Maybe you can try it again?

3) I have added the "Zap before channel switch" for single tuner boxes. @xayide: You have to enable this feature in the addon settings

4) Editing timers: Now it should be possible to edit timers, too.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Hi,

sorry for my english I'm from Germany and take Google translator.

I've tested under Windows.
As far as running all stations will be imported and also streamed but there is no EPG.

Each time you start the EPG data to be imported about 5 min.

I hang my log file to a possibly can recognize what it is.

Kind regards trans
(2012-03-12, 12:49)jdembski Wrote:
(2012-03-10, 19:03)redknight Wrote:
Cha0s Wrote:I think I might just do that Smile

it's still a little fragile and the creator is adding changes everyday, so I wouldn't want it as my main XBMC for the moment anyways. The wife would kill me if it kept crashing lol

For the moment I'm just happy to finally see my satelite can be brought into xbmc, I've wanted this for months.

Hi there!

Yesterday I made quite a few changes:

1) Stability: Seems that I fixed the stability issue - last test the XBMC was running over 10 hours without crashing

2) Windows compile: I've also made some changes to the visual studio project files. With the last changes the addon "pvrclient_vuplus" is showed as a sub-project when opening the XBMC-Project file. The addon also compiles, but I cannot test it as the rest of XBMC won't compile on my box (seems that I'm missing some dependancies like iconv, dx3d and some other stuff...) @Redknight: Maybe you can try it again?

3) I have added the "Zap before channel switch" for single tuner boxes. @xayide: You have to enable this feature in the addon settings

4) Editing timers: Now it should be possible to edit timers, too.

Working on it now, should have more info in a while and I'll report back.

reference your issues compiling try doing what I did;

remove the PPA source "ppa:team-xbmc" and add "ppa:team-xbmc/unstable" because one is a subdirectory of the other you must remove the original first.

Then try running;

sudo apt-get dep xbmc
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get build-dep xbmc

If it says it's missing libcec, add the following PPA;

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pulse-eight/libcec
sudo apt-get install libcec

(2012-03-12, 16:05)trans Wrote: Hi,

As far as running all stations will be imported and also streamed but there is no EPG.

Kind regards trans

Hi,

Glad to see someone else getting involved Big Grin

I'm still working on the windows version I'll let you know how it is when it's working but from what you're saying we now have a viable win32 version running. Nice work jdembski!
(2012-03-12, 16:20)redknight Wrote: reference your issues compiling try doing what I did;

remove the PPA source "ppa:team-xbmc" and add "ppa:team-xbmc/unstable" because one is a subdirectory of the other you must remove the original first.

Then try running;

sudo apt-get dep xbmc
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get build-dep xbmc

If it says it's missing libcec, add the following PPA;

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pulse-eight/libcec
sudo apt-get install libcec

I only have problems in building the complete XBMC on windows - on linux everything is OK...
(2012-03-12, 16:05)trans Wrote: Hi,

Kind regards trans

So does this mean you were able to build a windows version?

What version of the git tree did you use - the most recent one? The 5 minute sounds like an issue I closed yesterday...

Yes, I can build the windows version.

I checked out yesterday afternoon around 14:00 and built.
I checked again now and build again. But it takes a bit until it's finished.
I pushed in the last changes yesterday at around 9pm german time - so just give it another try I guess...
@trans
Can you Upload your Build somewhere?
(2012-03-12, 17:29)stadtkind Wrote: @trans
Can you Upload your Build somewhere?

I would also like that because it's still not working for me no matter what I do Sad
OK, as this seems to be very much an addon in development I think we should all move to;

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125232

Please direct all questions and suggestions to this new thread for continuity and to hopefully get the help we need.

P.S. I should have a build uploaded within the hour

Thanks all
not working for me
heres what i have done

ftp into the box
deleted the folder E:// xbmc
and installed the new T3CH build xbmc via ftp into the E folder of my xbox
added a source via the white button in the video named it vu as
tuxbox://192.168.2.4:80 this is my box ip and the port
is that right what have i added
now back to same thing
can download bouquete and open channels but it says
cant play video URL
what the step which im missing
any comments
i can stream the vu duyo by opening the webif typing the ip 192.168.2.4:80 and then open the bouqute and it play the
sd channel via vlc
any comments
(2012-03-13, 14:37)boxer29 Wrote: not working for me
heres what i have done

ftp into the box
deleted the folder E:// xbmc
and installed the new T3CH build xbmc via ftp into the E folder of my xbox
added a source via the white button in the video named it vu as
tuxbox://192.168.2.4:80 this is my box ip and the port
is that right what have i added
now back to same thing
can download bouquete and open channels but it says
cant play video URL
what the step which im missing
any comments
i can stream the vu duyo by opening the webif typing the ip 192.168.2.4:80 and then open the bouqute and it play the
sd channel via vlc
any comments

Not sure about xbox-stuff, but this sounds like the streaming port is not set correctly. Make sure that the correct streaming port is set in the addon settings...
Any way to get ahold on a pre-compiled version of the linux addon? For some reason addons/pvr.vuplus/ don´t exist in source i got from the git repo.
(2012-03-14, 22:09)extracted Wrote: Any way to get ahold on a pre-compiled version of the linux addon? For some reason addons/pvr.vuplus/ don´t exist in source i got from the git repo.

Please move on over to this thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125232

This one is no longer being used.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tuxbox PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2?2