"AL TV" Showing incorrectly for TV Shows
Hi All,

I just setup my XBMC and when I added my TV shows which are located on a Windows 7 PC, 90% of my shows added with no problem, but a few of them were added to "Al TV" as in Wierd Al Yankovic. What theHuh??
timbobaloba Wrote:Hi All,

I just setup my XBMC and when I added my TV shows which are located on a Windows 7 PC, 90% of my shows added with no problem, but a few of them were added to "Al TV" as in Wierd Al Yankovic. What theHuh??

In almost all cases it's a case of series or file names not matching what is found on TheTVDB.com web site. The only other time I've seen this is where a folder of non-media files are in the scan path and XBMC attempts to make a match. Press Info on one of the weird files and see what it shows for the path and file name.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
...interesting.

the folder shows as the root folder for my TV shows;
/home/xbmc/storage/TV which is located on my windows share \\server\video\TV

The shows are are indexing correctly, i.e. Big Bang Theory
/home/xbmc/storage/TV/Big Bang Theory which is located on my windows share \\server\video\TV\Big Bang Theory

The shows that are not being indexed properly and put in to this Al TV folder are in their own folder. i.e. The IT Crowd is located;
\\server\video\TV\The IT Crowd

I can't see what I'm doing wrong.........
Faulty nfo in the directory
thats not it as its Many shows. not just the 1
bump
When I set up a new video source I had checked the "Selected folder contains a single TV Show" on the content scanning options window. After the scan most of the tv shows ended up listed under "AL TV". I had to remove the source and clean the library. After I re-added the source I made sure not to check that option. After the scan all TV Shows were scanned correctly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"AL TV" Showing incorrectly for TV Shows0