Question about backgrounds
I love this skin and i love how you can set on the videos tab to have the background change with all diff fan art backgrounds. Now i changed it so that i have a Movies and a Tv Shows tab on the home screen.

I went in and manually found the path where the thumbnails are for the fan art and set it to both, but now they each have tv shows and movie fan art. Is there a way to separate the two? so that my movies tab only shows movie fan art and my tv shows tab only shows tv fan art?

sorry if this is a noob question only on my third day with xbmc
there is the artwork organizer script. Run it and point to the movies folder the script created. You can download it in the program addons section on xbmc.org repo.
Big_Noid Wrote:there is the artwork organizer script. Run it and point to the movies folder the script created. You can download it in the program addons section on xbmc.org repo.

I'm not seein it anywhere in the ad dons
Big_Noid Wrote:there is the artwork organizer script. Run it and point to the movies folder the script created. You can download it in the program addons section on xbmc.org repo.

Found a manual download to that script but when installed I go to run it and it fails a few scripts have been failing for me anything I should do. I'm using the latest normal release not the new beta

Is it worth upgrading to new beta or are there a lot of bugs?
just fyi i just said screw it and updated to eden, after a few problems gettin aeon nox installed on eden, i finally got it and this is all working fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about backgrounds0