Skins
Hello, I'm new on this forum, I have installed xbmc and I'm now looking for some really nice skins I have been looking on the skins that xbmc has to offer but I really don't like them.

What skins do you use and where could I download more skins from?

Thanks,
Peter.
XBMCPDH Wrote:Hello, I'm new on this forum, I have installed xbmc and I'm now looking for some really nice skins I have been looking on the skins that xbmc has to offer but I really don't like them.

Thanks,
Peter.

1. Xbmc Version ?
2. Which skin you've tried ?
3. There are skins in the official Repo and there are modded skins in the respective subforums.
butchabay Wrote:1. Xbmc Version ?
2. Which skin you've tried ?
3. There are skins in the official Repo and there are modded skins in the respective subforums.

I'm running 10.1
I have tried all the skins on the list I just hate the views of the skins.
XBMCPDH Wrote:I'm running 10.1

Then you might leave xbmc or code your own skin.
XBMCPDH Wrote:I'm running 10.1

Don't know what taste you have if you hate all of them Huh

Well then do like Butchabay says. Code it yourself so you have it exactly how you want
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
XBMCPDH Wrote:Hello, I'm new on this forum, I have installed xbmc and I'm now looking for some really nice skins I have been looking on the skins that xbmc has to offer but I really don't like them.

Thanks,
Peter.

in order to try more skins than the default ones listed it the addon section you will need to instal them first. I think you should take a look at http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Category:Skins and http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-ons it will give you many new options especially if you install a repo or two.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins0