• 13(current)
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?
(2021-10-22, 15:52)kobyboy Wrote: Keep up the good work my friend enjoy your addon and its my go to for live radio and local info thank you.
thanks - tunein had changed not only the html code in the navigation menu, but also the code for building the categories. Seems to take a few days for the fixes. 
The 1.6.8 update (now released) is an emergency update, but should work in most cases.
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
Update V1.6.9 rebuilded container-listing like tunein website

Browsing the radio universe will more comfortable with the addon. 
see example pics for menu music
/R
pic tunein_en_music_web.pngpic tunein_en_music_addon.png
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
Thank you for the continued support of this addon @rols1

The best feature is the ability to login and sync across multiple devices, both Kodi and others. Other radio addons don't do this.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Thanks.
I made necessary edits in addon.xml but this time I get install failed on Kodi 19.3, any ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="plugin.audio.tunein2017" name="TuneIn2017" version="1.6.9+matrix" provider-name="rols1 ([email protected])">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="3.0.0"/>
            <import addon="script.module.kodi-six" />

False alarm, seems it is not recommended to edit inside zip file. I had to unpack it first, edit than pack it again. Now it is fine. Thank you.
(2021-11-07, 16:13)banesi Wrote: False alarm, seems it is not recommended to edit inside zip file. I had to unpack it first, edit than pack it again. Now it is fine. Thank you.
OK, well solved - but please forget my suggestion for changing adddon.xml directly. 
The best and simplest way, I think, is to download and install the addon as described below (may be after uninstalling in some cases)
/R
Anyone got this working on Kodi 20.

I tried the Matrix version from kodinerds but no luck.
(2021-12-12, 22:32)rocko Wrote: Anyone got this working on Kodi 20.

I tried the Matrix version from kodinerds but no luck.
Few days ago I've installed the build 20.0-ALPHA1 (19.90.101), Git:20211203-f4a79afc5e, in a fresh Linux-Mint-Installation. It works without problems.
You can try to install new from kodinerds after replacing plugin.audio.tunein2017 and script.module.kodi-six.
/R
Thanks, I'ii try
update to V1.7.0 in progress..

Tunein has changed its startpage. 
You can reactivate the most functions with a comment at start of line 308:
Code:
# page = stringextract('"homeMenuItem"', '"bottomAuth"', page) # Navigations-Menü linke Seite 22.10.2021
/R
update V1.7.0:  Fixes after changes on the Tunein website

The changes affected the main menu (start and end in HTML code) and the assignment of the menu icons.
Note for downloading the addon from Github: the release ZIP has been changed to the matrix version (see INSTALLATION).
/R
update V1.7.4
  • This update enables the download of podcasts. Tunein2017 recognizes podcasts by the term podcast in the mp3-Url. For the other mp3-Url's these publishing platforms for podcasters are considered (for the time being): Megaphone, Podtrac, Podigee, Buzzsprout.
  • Additionally there are some fixes for radio recording with Streamripper.
  • Edit"Local Stations" menu restored - it is missing on the tunein website, but content of tunein.com/radio/local/ is still available.
/R
Thank you, nice to see this addon still maintained!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?3