Jukebox When Music Menu Selected
Somehow the jukebox gets displayed when I select Music from the main menu. I have to then hit escape or back to get to the actual music files. No files are displayed in the Jukebox..just empty display. Is this by design or is something setup incorrectly? Using Eden Beta. The "Display Jukebox in Full screen playback" is turned off in the skin setup. I can arrow down from the menu and choose a view which works.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
When you arrow down to change views, is there an option that says Library?
If so click it. It sounds like you are in File mode.
Sounds like you are using the dharma skin with Eden xbmc...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Sounds like you are using the dharma skin with Eden xbmc...

I'm not sure. I upgraded XBMC to beta 1, switched to Confluence, uninstalled Neon, then reinstalled Neon from xbmc.org which I assume only contains Eden compatible plugins. I did not delete the Neon data folder when I uninstalled the Dharma skin. It appears to be working properly now so perhaps an autoupdate occurred. Is there a proper procedure defined for upgrading the skin? I've only done my kitchen laptop so far but have two other systems I'll upgrade in a month or two.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
I would hope upgrading to Eden would force an update of the skins, but I don't know. Worst case is to just uninstall the skin and reinstall, but it sounds like you tried that initially.

Glad yours is working now.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jukebox When Music Menu Selected0