mpc-hc dropped frames and glitches when used as external player
as the subject says, when using mpc-hc as external player through playercore file, the move starts and i'm getting presentation glitches and dropped frames in madvr. if I start mpc-hc on its own and play the same movie, there are no glitches and dropped frames or anything. i'm assuming its relating somehow with xbmc running or something like that, has anyone seen this behavior before?

also, it doesn't matter if its mkv or dvd, tried them both, same thing persists, but if I start them directly through mpc-hc without xbmc running, they play perfect.
It's something to do with the <hidexbmc> and <hideconsole> tags, though I forget the details. Try changing false to true and vice versa until you've tried all the combinations.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:It's something to do with the <hidexbmc> and <hideconsole> tags, though I forget the details. Try changing false to true and vice versa until you've tried all the combinations.

JR

i found xbmc was using 35-50% of my cpu when mpc-hc was playing, I changed the hidexbmc and hideconsole tags to true as bluray suggested and that brought xbmc down to 2% so hopefully that does the trick. i'll know for sure when i hook the computer back up tot he projector this weekend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mpc-hc dropped frames and glitches when used as external player0