Cannot Display Movie Information
wasn't sure where to post this so just posted here

i think i might have found a bug with the latest Alpha 4 when i try to bring up the information window by pressing I on my remote and my keyboard it will not pop up and if i try to use context menu and select show information it starts the movie

i have tried this with the confluence default skin

it does howvever work on TV shows pressing I brings up the information window as normal just not on movies

has anyone else have this issue i am running Windows 8 with the latest Alpha 4 release just posted a couple days ago
Sounds like you're missing a movie scraper addon - did you at some point scrape your library with Universal Movie Scraper (or maybe even the IMDB scraper, which is no longer supported by Frodo), and no longer have this addon installed?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Yay! that was what the issue was thanks for your help i did not realise i forgot to re-install universal scraper when i re-installed xbmc soon as that was installed it started working again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot Display Movie Information0