Connecting to internet through xbmc
Hi - This may seen like a really stupid question especially that there is so much info on this site. However I did not find exactly what I was looking for when searching.

I cannot even connect to the Weather through xbmc. I have a network connction through to a netgear router and I know the cable works as I tested it with my xbox.

When I try the basic weather conntion through xbmc I get the no internet connection notice.

My laptops hard wire to the internet throguh the router without passwords.

Whay might I try to get connected to my network as I cannot start streaming or anything till I at least get on the network. The machine is an Acer Revo.

Cheer,
Matt.
In Setttings > Network > Internet do you have anything selected? If so, uncheck it and see if that helps.
-stoli-
I don't think the weather is fixed yet for Dharma in Windows. Eden has the source changed to Weatherbug. I do, however, get the basic weather on my Linux Dharma box although I have, on occasion, seen the "You need an Internet Connection" message. The log shows an invalid license message which, I assume, is generating the Internet connection message.

WEATHER: Unable to get data: Invalid License Key.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Connecting to internet through xbmc0