Not all views available
Hi there

New to XBMC, after getting tired of Windows MC and Mediaportal. This looks the business, looking forward to using it.

I've Installed Aeon Nox, which is fantastic. However, when I am in 'Videos' not all the view options are available to me. There is no Carousel for instance. Also I don't get art until I've gone into the movie folder itself, so when I'm browsing which film to watch I've just got the Red curtain. Any pointersHuh

Many thanks

Southie
Have you set the content of your source to Movies?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_...Library%29
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Hi there

Yes I have, I've set is as movies...

I shall have another go. Thanks for the help.

Southie
From what you described your in file mode as you cannot go into folders in library mode as there aren't any

You don't just need to "set content" movies you also need to scan your movies into your library

You should set up XBMC using the default skin as its easier to navigate plus there are guides for doing so

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ia_Sources

The above link will link straight to a video watch that and read the guide from there
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Hello

Thanks for the link. I have done all of this as described, still not all the views for the theme are available. The more annoying thing is I also have no movie info, which I've also posted for help in another section.

Thanks

Southie
In the video in the link above your see after it scans it shows going back to the home screen and pulling out a sub menu (1.09 min) where there is a menu item "movies" available, try doing that yourself if there is no option movies in your sub menu then you haven't scanned your movies in properly
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Thanks. I've done this, but still not all the views available until I put it into library mode. Doh, thanks for the help.

Southie
I dont know if this is related but I'm unable to have artist logos displayed in Music, being it Artist or Album sections.
I know the option is supposed to be in Lowlist view but there is no option for that (at least I'm 99% positive about it).
Hi there Tahini

The problem for me was that I had not put it into library mode, being a complete newbie I didn't realise you had to do this to get all the view options.

S

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not all views available0