• 7(current)
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand
here is working default.py i have uploaded to mediafire

just over write existing please backup old first

http://www.mediafire.com/?vpxz3k6fxbbxp7n
Hmmmmm, I was having problems myself, but I accessed the 40d site on a pc, registered and now, no more script errors.
Programs appear to work.
Not sure, but I think they log your ip address instead of using cookies. Only reason I can think of how this works. (logged on a separate PC but on same network. )

Can someone try this and confirm or deny. (Oh and I had already edited the default.py file at the weekend. )

Edit, just got a script error on GBH, but reloaded the plugin and it works. Hmmm
lusephur Wrote:Edit, just got a script error on GBH, but reloaded the plugin and it works. Hmmm

Each time I press play, I get a script error the 1st time, but on retrying it buffers and plays fine. Maybe similar to whats happening with you.
mikey1234 Wrote:here is working default.py i have uploaded to mediafire

Will give that a go. Thanks.
torch1 Wrote:Will give that a go. Thanks.

Ok some improvement, I now get some working. But others start for a second then stop, and others result in script failure.

ATV2 - Eden RC2.
Hi

Looks like it might be something to do with age verification.
Was getting script failed error, signed in on their
web site, entered my dob and now it's working.

I have also not changed the default.py
Wilbox Wrote:Hi

Looks like it might be something to do with age verification.
Was getting script failed error, signed in on their
web site, entered my dob and now it's working.

I have also not changed the default.py

Interesting. I wonder how to get around that on an ATV2?
torch1 Wrote:Interesting. I wonder how to get around that on an ATV2?

How can that work? 4OD doesn't use any login info .... so how can it be checking your account?
it uses login info now, go to the site and look to the top right of the page.

4OD
But you can still play content without logging in, albeit you need to confirm you're of age for adult content. So it seems anyway, I just went on the site and started playing 10 aclock live but had to confirm I was old enough first.
mikey1234 Wrote:here is working default.py i have uploaded to mediafire

fantastic, cheers.

The Hoobs are now back in town which gives me more time to make the dinner which gives me more time to do the vacuuming which gives her more time to play with sprog which increases my chances of getting some marital privileges. I s**t you not!

Saving lives man.
torch1 Wrote:But you can still play content without logging in, albeit you need to confirm you're of age for adult content. So it seems anyway, I just went on the site and started playing 10 aclock live but had to confirm I was old enough first.

I think the parental guidance login thing might have something to do with what's going on, but I'm unsure as to how. I logged in on a different PC, and then GBH started working, as did the word (jaysus that aged badly.)
You may need login at the 4OD site - although I don't think so - you just have to accept the parental guidance popup.

However, I also played the same file in xbmc without any problems.

So, problems are unlikelt down to this web feature.

Search, however, just locks up xbmc.
I'm baxk to script errors now, after working fine the other night after making the default.py changes, I have also registered on the site
Logging in at 4OD can't make any difference.

There's no way to use login info in the plugin!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand1