• 14(current)
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand
Tried alnicol and paddycarey versions aswell as editing the default.py file and after a minute or so the stream crashes for me.
(2012-05-04, 23:06)apcarr Wrote: Tried alnicol and paddycarey versions aswell as editing the default.py file and after a minute or so the stream crashes for me.

Same for me. Works for about 1 or 2 minutes then stops.

Using Openelec (Eden) 1.95.3
I was having the 'stop after 1-2 min' problem (see post #184), but it's now semi-working for me using the Alnicol version. To be honest, it still doesn't work consistently - normally about 2 out 3 playback attempts end after 1-2min, but it's better than none of them working.

I did a clean install for the Alnicol version, rather than just installing over the top of a previously installed 4oD plugin. The other 4oD plugins which I had before would not uninstall via the addons section's uninstall option. I had to go into the addons and addon data folders and delete the relevant folders manually. I'm not sure if this would actually makes any difference, but might be worth considering if you're still not getting playback after installing the Alnicol version.
Thanks, I will give it a go and see if it helps

(2012-05-08, 20:06)procrastinator Wrote: I was having the 'stop after 1-2 min' problem (see post #184), but it's now semi-working for me using the Alnicol version. To be honest, it still doesn't work consistently - normally about 2 out 3 playback attempts end after 1-2min, but it's better than none of them working.

I did a clean install for the Alnicol version, rather than just installing over the top of a previously installed 4oD plugin. The other 4oD plugins which I had before would not uninstall via the addons section's uninstall option. I had to go into the addons and addon data folders and delete the relevant folders manually. I'm not sure if this would actually makes any difference, but might be worth considering if you're still not getting playback after installing the Alnicol version.

Hi, Ive been having the same problems with the playback stopping after 1 minute or so, and ive tried both paddycarey's and alnicol's fix, neither work. Any help please, its driving me insane?
is this a problem with librtmp.0.dylib?
Hi

I have a ATV2 with eden.

Have had script errors trying to use 4od.

After making changes to the PY file I uninstalled 4od and re-installed from the repo and still getting the error

Tried Demand 5 and the smae error.

iPlayer and other ondemand addon's are working.

What can I do next

Thanks

Koops

Maybe a coincidence but I disabled direct booting after changing the PY file using the following in "Putty".........

apt-get remove org.tomcool.xbmc-booter

And on re-boot 4od was working perfectly

Thanks

D
Thanks fenwickgoodall,

Tried the apt-get remove org.tomcool.xbmc-booter command but tomcool.xbmc-booter not installed.

Koops
hii guys n girls havin a little issue with the plug in its showin the shows but when u click on it
its not showing any eipisodes
dose not seem to be loading the directory
Hi,

I've been having problems with the 4od addon for some time now. When I went to watch any programme it started to load but then the loading screen disappeared and nothing happened. So I tried to reinstall the addon using nibor's repo (ver 1.0.0 which contain 4od ver 1.0.1) and now I can't even load the 4od addon, I get a script error when trying to go into it..

Can anyone help me? If possible can I have an "idiots guide" to solve this problem as there is a lot of jargon on here I don't really understand??
Cheers everyone!
Looks like it's broken.

I guess Channel 4 have changed something.
Stopped working again crashes xbmc on ATV 2 when loading video series nothing happens please help need this plugin
@dawson123

Your problem has a much better chance of getting solved if you help the developer out by providing a debug log

instructions for recovering debug log on ATV2: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92480
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand1